- 36 -

After that accident, the boys talked it out with Umi and everything is kinda back to how it was. The boys were busy with award shows, so Sunghoon and I weren't able to see each other much.
"Are you sure we can tag along?"
"Yes babe, just come over with Aunty. My mom's insisting as well"
"Hmkay, we'll be there soon"
"Okay, see you in a bit, Jin"

It's Christmas Eve and Sunghoon's family invited my mom and I over to celebrate together.
"We're here, mom"
"Ok, let me park. You know, Jinhee, I'm happy you found someone like Sunghoon. He's really a good kid and I can see how he takes care of you. You better not lose him, ok? I want good looking grandchildren"
"MOM!?"
"I'm just kidding, now let's go"

❄︎

"Hey Jin!" I immediately got trapped in a hug as soon as the door was opened.
"Hey Hoon! I missed you too but let me breathe, please"
"Good evening, aunty"
"Hello Sunghoon!"
"Please come in!"
"Unnie!"
"Hey Yeji! Long time no see. Hello aunty and uncle" I said saying greeting his parents.

"Hello dear! How have you been?"
"I'm doing well, aunty, thank you for asking"
"Food is almost ready, just go there and make yourself home"
"Thank you, uncle"
"I missed you, princess" Sunghoon said as soon as we were in his room.
"I missed you too, my prince. How are the award shows going? Are you getting enough rest after those?"

"I am, don't worry. Let's just enjoy this time alone cuz later we'll have to go back there"
"Right. How are the others doing?"
"Everything is almost back to normal, Niki would get a bit verbal with Jay but he knows that Niki doesn't really mean what he says"
"And Umi?"
"She hasn't really visited in a while but Jay says she's good, just missing Niki"

"Oh... I'm sure they'll be fine soon"
"Unnie! Oppa! Food's read- Ew!" Yeji said as she saw his brother resting his head on my lap.
"What Yeji, hm?" He said in a teasing tone.
"We'll be there in a bit" I said softly at her.
"Just hurry cuz I'm hungry"
"Must be nice having siblings around" I sighed.

"Yeah I miss bickering with her. Now let's go before she starts annoying us cuz she's hungry"
"Aight, Jack Frost"
"Will you ever stop with that name?"
"Do you prefer Elsa?"
"Nope"
"Alright then, my Jack Frost"

❄︎

After enjoying the food together we went to their living room to exchange gifts, since Sunghoon has schedules tomorrow. First off, we were given the gifts from our parents. Their parents got Yeji a designer bag and Sunghoon a new jacket, while my mom got me a book and some makeup.
"This one is for you, Jinhee. From me and your uncle" his mom said.
"Thank you so much!" I said opening the package. It was a simple yet super cute bracelet.

"And this is for Sunghoon"
"Oh thank you, aunty, you didn't have to" he said as he opened my mom's gift for him. It was a scarf that she made herself for him.
I was next in giving gifts.
"Here, aunty and uncle, it's from mom and I"
"Thank you, dear" his mom said as they opened an envelope with the thermal vouchers we bought them.
"This is for Yeji"

"Woah unnie! This is so pretty!" She said looking at the cardigan she just received.
"Mom this is yours"
"Thank you so much, Jinhee" she said opening the set of necklace and earrings I got her.
"And lastly, here, Sunghoon. Hope you like it"
"Unnie, it's from you, he'll like it no matter what"

"Woah, Jin! Thank you" he said holding up the Prada urban vest I got him.
I saved up for it for a while actually and I'm glad he liked it.
"My turn to give gifts" he said smiling.
"First off, my beautiful sister"
"WOAH OPPA!? REALLY?!" She said excitedly holding the iPad and ApplePencil she just received.

"And these are for mom, dad and aunty" he said handing out three boxes containing the watches he bought not long ago on our last date.
"Last but not the least, here, my princess" he said handing me an envelope that I immediately opened.
"Hoon... You did not-"
"Yes, I did"
"SUNGHOON!? OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!"

"I've noticed how you've been missing Italy, so I talked with aunty and planned the whole trip for you two"
"Hoonie, you're the best! I can't believe I'll be going to Milan again! Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said hugging him tightly as I almost cried.
"It's a week there, you'll leave from here in the evening of January 27th and come back on February 3rd in the morning"

"Aunty said that you two will be staying at your cousin's place" He went on explaining.
"Thank you so much, my prince. You have no idea how this made me happy"
"You deserve it. You've been working hard during school and at the rink"
"Thank you again, Sunghoon-ah" my mom added.