- epilogue -

2034

"Yah Park Sunghoon! When will you stop that!" I said face palming once again that day.
"Stop what, my queen?" He asked eyeing another toy.
"Buying everything that Solji wants! We can't always spoil her! And Solon might also think that you're preferring her to him" I explained to my husband who had our 4 years old daughter in his arms.
"It's fine, Jin"

"I've barely been with her lately because of work. While when Sol was born, I basically took two years off just to take care of the both of you"
"Fine. But this will be the last toy we get Ji for this month, hmkay? Now let's pick up Sol from school. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you"

We arrived at our 6 years old son's school and waited for him outside the gates.
"Oh?! Papa!" He said running towards Sunghoon.
"You're here! Don't you have work?" He asked as his father picked him up as I had Solji in my arms.
"Nope, today we're gonna do whatever you want, my big boy" he said kissing his forehead.

"What do you want to do Sol?" I asked him.
"Hm... I want tiramisu, Mama! And I want to go to see the uncles!"
"Big boy, it's your birthday and you want to see those chaotic people of my band mates?" He didn't say nothing but just nodded.
"Whatever my big boy wishes for, then" Sunghoon said smiling.

❄︎

"Go on Sol baby, knock on the door"
He did and then I helped him open the door of their dorm, since Ji was in her father's arms.
"Oppa, wait for me!" She said and Sunghoon put her down.
"Oh? Solon!" Jungwon said immediately hugging him.
"Why are you here?"
"Papa! Uncle Wonie doesn't remember my birthday!" He said pouting.

"Aish look! You're making our nephew cry!" Jay said hitting Jungwon lightly.
"Uncle Seong!" Solji ran to him.
"Hey little one"
"We asked what Solon wanted to do for his birthday and all he wanted was tiramisu and to hang out with you guys" I explained.
"Where are the others?"
"They're in Jay and Nimi's room, playing with baby Roan" Heeseung said.

"Hey big boy, wanna order tiramisu with your uncle Ikeu?" Sunghoon asked our son.
"Yes! I want that!"
"You can leave Ji here, I know you wanna see Daeyang and Roan as well" Jay said to me.
"Yeah don't worry, Jin, hyung and I can look after her for few minutes"
"Hey, Jinhee!"
"Nimi!"
"OMG! I've missed you!"

"Me too! And woah Roan is getting bigger and bigger!"
"I know right! Can't believe she's almost 2 years old"
"Noona! You're here! Are the kids with you?" Niki asked me as he stopped annoying Sunoo who had Roan on his lap playing.
"Yes, Ji is with Heeseung Jay and Won, while Sol is out buying his birthday cake with Jake and Hoon"
"Ohhh" and he went out of the room.

"She really looks like Jay"
"Oh yeah, she is and even her personality is somehow already similar to his"
"Ah the first born law, Sol is literally a copy of me although some of his likings are similar to Hoon's"
We were all gathered in the boys' living room as the tiramisu cake was placed in the middle of the coffee table.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Solon! Happy birthday to you!" We all sung and then he blew the candle.
We then started cheering and at one point Sunghoon had both our kids on his arms, all of them three smiling widely and I realized something.

I was so lucky to have met you again, Park Sunghoon.

– 끝 –