- 41 -

Sunghoon's pov

"Why did you take an extra day off?" Jay asked while he dried his hair.
Yes, it was our day off today but I asked for another one tomorrow and they allowed me.
"Jinhee's mom is moving to the country side with Jinhee's grandparents. So Jin and I are helping her to move out"
"Getting ready for the son-in-law life, hm hyung?" Sunoo asked teasing me.
"Why not" I replied laughing.
"You're really down bad for Jinhee noona"
"Obviously I am! How can't I? She's so perfect"
"Ok then, lover boy, let's go to sleep already" Heeseung hyung said throwing a pillow at me.

❄︎

"Sunghoon-ah, are you really sure it's ok?" Her mom asked me.
"Yes aunty, don't worry. I insist cuz I really want to help my future mother in law" I said jokingly and then got hit by my girlfriend.
"Yah! What are you saying, you ugly Jack Frost ass!"
"So you don't want to marry me?" I said in a serious tone just to tease her.
"I-it's not that!" She said blushing.

"Sunghoon, what the hell! We're too young! I'm not even legal yet!"
I then started chuckling.
"Princess, I was just teasing you! And you didn't say no, so I'm taking that as a yes. Right, Aunty?"
"Oh hell yes!"
"Also- Did you call me an ugly ass?!"
She just stuck her tongue out making fun of me.

❄︎

After a 3 hours drive, we arrived in a small village that was in the middle of big fields. We parked in front of a two floor house and got out.
"Jinjin?"
"Yes, Hoonie?"
"Do you think your grandparents will approve of me?"
"Sunghoon-ah, don't worry too much. They're so sweet, they approved of me immediately. At the time Jinhee's father and I weren't even dating yet" her mom said.
"Let's go inside to say 'hi' first, shall we?"

❄︎

Jinhee's pov

Once inside, aunty Kang, their maid, greeted my mom and soon after my grand parents went to hug her and then me but I didn't let go of Sunghoon's hand.
"Jahyeong-ah, Jinhee! How have you been, dears" my grandpa greeted us.
"And who's this young man here with us?" My grandma added.
"Oh he's Jinhee's boyfriend" my mom said and Sunghoon bowed to them saying hi.

"Hello, I'm Park Sunghoon, Jinhee's boyfriend. Nice to meet you" he said smiling awkwardly.
"So you're our lovely Jinhee's boyfriend, hm? Welcome, welcome!" My grandpa said giving him a handshake.
"He's very handsome, Jinhee!" My grandma tried to whisper to me but Sunghoon clearly heard it and blushed a bit as I just chuckled.
"Oh grandma, he surely is" I whispered back and winked at him.

❄︎

We had lunch and then we started unloading the car.
After that, my grandma gave me some money and told me to tour Sunghoon around.
"See? I've told you not to worry! Even aunty Kang approved of you!"
"This feels nice" he blurted out.
"Hm yeah, it surely does"
"I needed a real break from all the pollution in Seoul"
"Definitely"

"By the way, why did your mom retire already? She's not that old"
"Oh, it's because the company has someone else to lead it"
"Who?"
"My older cousin"
"Ohh"
"But as soon as I finish school, it'll be me"
"W-what?!" He said shocked.
"Yeah, I've took special extra courses for it"

"Wait... All this time, you've never told me which company your family runs"
"Oh? Really?" And he just nodded. 
"Oh- It's Abib-"
"WHAT?! I've been modeling for your brand and you never told me?!"
"And you never bothered checking the ceo profile of that company" I said rolling my eyes laughing.

"But I thought you weren't that rich? Cuz you said that Juyeon would always pay for everything and you even got a part time job at the rink"
"It's true, Juyeon is richer than me, she's more like on Jay's level of rich. Her family is surely more rich than Jake's side. Plus we only got more investments after Belift signed with us for you guys"

"And about my job, I did it cuz mom said it'd be nice to experience a work from the bottom, so I know how to treat others once I'm at the top"
"Wow... Just wow... I didn't expect it! And you'll be a young ceo?!"
"Well... Even though I'll be the one written on documents, I'll start from a sub role first, while my cousin will be at the top. It'll be like that for few years, just the time for me to be at least 25"

"Oh, I see... Well, we'll be such a power couple once we'll be public" he said hugging me from the side, smirking proudly.
"About that, when should we announce it? And is the company really ok?"
"Yes, it is and I don't know when... Should we do it on our anniversary?"
"Oh! Sounds nice!"
"Then it's settled! But let's tell the company in a few months"

I just nodded.
"You know? I'm so excited about our future and what it holds for us" he said as we were already walking back at my grandparents' mansion.
"One day, once we both retire, it'd be nice to live in a place like this too. Quiet and free. Then we will have a small cafe"
"Yeah, it'd be really great. But to be honest I'm also quite scared of your fans. I mean- I'm an Engene myself and I've seen how scary they can be..."

"Well, they can't do much about it. I love you and only you. And the company saw that you don't distract me or get in the way with my career so they would never let us separate. I mean it, Jin" he said before kissing my forehead.
After talking to my family one last time, we got a bus to the nearest city where one of my staff members fetched us. Yes, my staff... Since mom is moving at my grandma's, she hired a bunch of people to look after me.