- 2 -

2017

It's been a year already since my family had to move back here in Seoul. Here in Korea I still haven't made any new friend, but at least I have my neighbor who's also my childhood friend, Sim Juyeon.
"Hey Jinhee! Watch this video! It's of a boy group called SEVENTEEN!"
"Huh? Oh ok"
We were currently on the stairs of the entrance of our building. She played this music video with so many guys in it.

Woah! They're so cool and they have so many members! And they're so synchronized!

As the video finished we started listening also to other songs and we slowly became fan of them.
"Woah! I really liked Pretty U! And I think my bias is that Joshua dude"
"I liked the first one a lot, Don't Wanna Cry, and I think my bias might be uhm... What was his name? Jun? Yes, Jun!"

❄︎

January 2020

Over the years we both became big kpop stans.
Juyeon's ultimate group is NCT and her ultimate bias is Jaemin and mine is Tomorrow x Together aka TXT and my ultimate bias is Taehyun.
We've got to go to concerts and fan events together thanks to her... Yeah... She's really rich and always bought everything for both of us without asking anything in return and this always made me feel bad...

❄︎

"Hey have you heard of the new survival show that BigHit is gonna do?"
"Hm... I think so"
"Let's watch it together once it's airing!"
"I don't know, Juyeonie... I'm still not over Produce X 101"
"Oh I get it... But hey! Why don't we go to this event! It's this afternoon"
"For who is it, this time?"
"HUH!? How could you forget who's birthday is coming up!"

Then it hit me.
Next week is gonna be Juyeon from The Boyz' birthday.
"WHAT NO PFT- Ok let's go to Juyeon's bday event" I got up and went towards my wardrobe.
"What? Why you're looking me like that?"
"The event is for Seungkwan-"
"Uhm... I'm a multistan, please forgive me?" and we both started laughing.

❄︎

June 2020

Some time has passed, COVID restrictions are now less strict and Juyeon and I can see each other again.
"Today it's the first episode of that show, I-LAND! Are you ready?"
"Yes! I can't wait"
We sat on the chairs we previously set on the rooftop of our building.

❄︎

"Woah! That Heeseung dude is so good! And the unit that performed Jopping, damn! They're really talented"
"I know right! And that Daniel kid, he's so adorable! And tall! How can he be 2 years younger than us?"

❄︎

"What no! NiKi don't vote him off!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"No! Why do they have to leave! Poor Ta-Ki and Sunoo"

Damn, why is watching this show so stressful?

❄︎

After the episode ended we were a crying mess.
"So, who are your picks? Top 6"
"Uhm, I don't know... Maybe Daniel, Heeseung, Jungwon, Jay, Jake and that figure skater, Sunghoon. You?"
"For me it's Geonu, K, Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake and uhm... Nicholas!"

❄︎

September 2020

Time passed by quickly and soon the finale of I-LAND will be announcing the winning lineup.
Obviously Juyeonie and I had to watch it together but this time instead of watching it from my laptop, we stayed at her apartment and watched the whole thing on her TV.
After a very long crying session full of sadness and happiness, the lineup was announced.

"YES! YOU MADE IT" My bestie said full of tears as all of them were announced.
"Ah! I can't believe it! It's done..."
"We're gonna stan them, right?"
"Obviously! We did not cry all these months just to not stan them!"

A/n: HI HELLO RAINS. Remember that to understand some things in the future chapters you might have to read my Jay book entitled "Ocean | p.js"

Luv you all babyeeee