- 34 - .

Soon Sunghoon's birthday came.
For today, I took a leave from work and here I am, with some of the staff members, behind the device they chose to use for the live.
Throughout the live he would steal glances of me from time to time as I was watching him sticking up his baby pictures and some old ones in the small white board or scroll through the comments.

❄︎

"Should I read some comments? Yeah let's do that. 'Oppa you're so handsome' obviously I am! 'tmi?' TMI? Hmm... Ah yes! The other day I ate a home cooked breakfast after a long time! It was really good. 'Heart please?' Like this?" He said becoming shy after the heart and accidentally looking at me.
In response I just mouthed the words 'You're a cute dumbass' and he just giggled.

❄︎

After the live, we went to his dorms to eat the cake with the boys.
Little did he know that we prepared a mini party for him.
He unlocked the dorm for me and their manager who was with us and then we all shouted 'Surprise!' As we turned on the lights.
"Woah!"
"Happy birthday, Hoon"
"Your girlfriend organized everything"
"Yup, it was Jinhee noona's idea" Juyeon and Niki said.

"Really, Jin? You did all of this?"
"Obviously they all helped. But now go blow off the candles, I think Jungwon's arms might break"
"Very funny, Jinhee"
After he closed his eyes and blew the candles, we all started eating the meat we ordered. Not long after, also Umi arrived.
"Sunghoon! Sorry for being late but happy birthday!"
"Thank you, Nimi!"

"Did practice finish early again?" Jay asked her.
"Yup"
After eating, they all did their own thing as we decided to stay over to also celebrate Niki's birthday. Juyeon, Niki, Sunoo and Jake were playing in the living room, Jungwon and Heeseung were with Jay and Umi. And Hoon and I were watching a movie on the laptop while cuddling on his bed.

"Thank you, Jin, for today"
"It's nothing, Hoon. By the way, here. I said I'd give it to you once we were alone. Happy birthday, my Jack Frost" I said as I took out a small packet from my pocket.
"A necklace!"
"But better cuz look at this" I said taking out mine from under my shirt.
"You got us couple necklaces?"
"Yup! They have the sun and moon engraved on them and are lowkey"

"These are beautiful. Thank you, princess" he said kissing my forehead before putting on his half of the necklace.
We then went on watching the movie til we heardsomeone shouting.
"What is it?"
"I think it's better to check"
"Was that Niki?"
We got up and looked out in the corridor.
"What's happening?"

'Something bad' Juyeon mouthed from the other end of the corridor while pointing at Jay and Jake's room where Umi, Jay, Heeseung and Jungwon were.
"Riki, wait! I can explain!"
"Niki! Wait!"
"HOW LONG WERE YOU GONNA KEEP HIDING THIS FROM ME, OCEAN?! I THOUGHT WE WOULD TELL EACH OTHER ABOUT EVERYTHING!"

"I'M SORRY, RIKI! I WAS PLANNING TO TELL YO-"
"OH YOU WERE?! THEN WHEN?! WHEN, HUH?! YOU WERE LYING THIS WHOLE TIME! NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU THREE AND YOU TRAITOR ESPECIALLY" He said pointing at the four of them as he ran out.
"I'm a terrible sister... He hates liars... Yet I was the first one to lie to him" Umi said falling on her knees.

"I think I should go look for him" Sunoo said getting his jacket and another one for the boy.
"Wait, oppa. I'll help you search for him"
"We should all try to searching for him. It's really late" Sunghoon said.
"Let's divide then. Sunghoon and Jinhee will go together. Sunoo and Juyeon. Jake and I. You three stay here in case he comes back and let's take all one of his jackets" Heeseung said so we all immediately went to search for their maknae.

❄︎

"I wonder what happened though... Do you think he found out that Jay and Umi are together?"
"I don't think he would've reacted that way. I think he found out about Nimi's other secret"
"Wait, you guys mentioned it once. I didn't mean to eavesdrop"
"It's ok but now let's hurry up and find that kid"