- 4 -

September 2021

Around the end of August, it was announced that ENHYPEN got in close contact to a staff member who tested positive to covid and earlier this month we were told that the boys were positive as well. After all the members had recovered, their comeback day was revealed and soon all the teasers and concept photos started dropping. As for my work? I'm still working at the Seonhak rink and now I'm teaching also older kids individually.

❄︎

I was entering the rink for my next lesson when my boss came and called for me.
"Yes, sir Kang?"
"Uhm So, next Wednesdays, there won't be any lessons and the palace will be closed but I still need you to work here and skip school, if possible. The security guards will let you in with this pass. Don't lose it, ok? This is a big deal for us!"

"Oh ok, sir. Don't worry, I don't have school since it'll be Chuseok holidays season"
"Right, right. I forgot" he said with an apologetic smile.
"Before you go, sir, may I ask why will the structure be closed and what do I need to do here, since it's closed?"
"I can't tell you now. Come later to my office"
"Ok, sir! I'll go for my next individual lesson now"

❄︎

After my three hours shift was done, I changed back to my sneakers and went to sir Kang's office.
"Good evening, sir" I said opening the door.
"Jinhee? Ah yeah, next Wednesday" he said getting up gesturing me to take a seat.
"Yes, sir. I wanted to know what do I have to do for next week"
"Do not freak out ok? As we all know you love kpop" he started off.

"You might don't know but this isn't the first time our rink was chosen to film some kpop content"
"Sir... You're telling me that I'll get to see idols on Wednesday?"
"Yes and not only. I've assigned you to teach the members who can't skate. Don't worry, you won't be alone all day, also Kyungjun will be there to teach and Yoomin will be at the desk and the skates"

"Oh my- I can't freak out. Thank you for this great opportunity, sir!"
"You deserve it, Jinhee. The way you teach those kids made them invite also their friends making our business more consistent. Let's say, this is a way to say thank you"
"Oh god, sir! I'm the one who should say thank you! And uhm one last thing..."
"If it's about what group that will come, I'm sorry but I don't know either. But it seems a big big company"

❄︎

After thanking my boss one last time, I went out and went home in a super bright mood and, as expected, Juyeon was waiting for me at the entrance yard of the building, studying on the benches there.
"Jinhee! What took you so long?"
"I have so many things to tell you! Cmon let's go to our place"
She immediately packed her stuff and we went to the rooftop. After I told her everything, she stayed silent for a while before reacting.

"What now?! That's so cool! You're gonna meet some id-"
"Shh! Don't shout it! No one else should know!" I said covering her mouth.
"Oh right, right! Bestie, you're so lucky! You're gonna teach to idols how to skate!"
"I know! I can't believe it either! Kyungjun is already teasing me about all the embarrassing things that could happen"
"Well, good luck, my bestie! You really deserve this, your boss is right"