Skeleton appears

"What have we here?", Eva heard a cold deep voice and looked up. Her eyes widened. This man was mad. She was getting cold. But she wouldn't let fear defeat her. She needed to put up a fight.
"I was going to kill you tomorrow anyway, might do it now. You know the saying. Do not put off till tomorrow, what you can do today", Lucas said.
He thrashed his leg at her, Ava jumped, he hit the wall behind her.
"You filthy liar. You have been playing with us all this time. You are so shameless!", Eva yelled.
"Yeah, like I care", he said in a monotone.
"Don't make it difficult, I am already tired enough. Let me kill you quick", He stretched his arms.
He sprinted and whacked her from behind, Eva couldn't see him coming. "He is so quick", thought Eva. He leaped at her with a sharp strike. A huge metal piece hit Lucas, squashing her between itself and the wall. Lucas grunted. In a trice, the metal was shattered turning to ash. "He is so powerful", Eva thought.
She repeatedly striked him with psyche balls. He kept dodging them so fast as he glided towards her swiftly. He thwacked her stomach breaking her armour. Eva coughed, Lucas kicked her again throwing her away. Not only he was injuring her but also he was absorbing her energy.

He picked up an iron rod, which transformed into an iron sword and leaped at her.
She needed to move away or the attack would divide her into two pieces. She tried to move her legs but couldn't. What should she do?
She could see the sword advance closer and closer. It was right in front of her eyes.
Something appeared in front of her. The sword glided at it, and could not penetrate it. There was a huge blast on the other side, Lucas was thrown away.
"Eva! Eva!", Mira looked at her pitiful state.
"Let me heal you",She put her hand on her arm and healed her.
"That's Lucas. The real skeleton."
"What?!"
'He played us!", said Eva.
"He could be hypnotized or something?", said Mira unsure of this.
"I just saw him killing three people. I can't-"
"You are here too", said Lucas got up scratching his head. "You are a pain in the neck. I have never seen anyone so pitiful as you. Descended of Nicholas Saphrax. Good thing he is dead or he could have died again seeing such a worthless stoner."
Mira couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"What did you say?!", She yelled.
"Safire!", Mira screamed in anger.
Lucas body was engulfed in flames. He yelled," barret"and the flames extinguished. Mira was shocked. He outstretched his hand towards them. The book started to shake, slipping through Mira's hands as if he was pulling the book towards himself. She tried to hold onto it but she lost her grasp on it and the book flew towards him. The book was in his hands. And the flames aroused around it, burning it to ash.
No!
"Let's end this. I am tired enough from playing around",
He yelled," morendo" She noticed a marking being carved near his wrist. He directed an attack at them. She dodged it.
"That book was yours, right?", asked Mira.
"Yeah, it is"
"Why give it to me?", asked Mira.
"You are so foolish", sneered Lucas.
"But weren't you sealed?", asked Mira.
"I have been out before you found the book. And it's not just a book it's called Amorah. But thanks for not giving it a name. It would have triggered me. I could have killed you sooner."
"Just answer me one thing. The day I found that book, Were you controlling my mother?", asked Mira with a deadly glance.
Crystals of merlot shade of red formed in his hands out of thin air. They affixed/merged to form two short double-edged swords. He laughed hysterically as he hurled both of them at her and said, "you finally caught on", he smirked. She saw the crystals penetrating through the air and advancing towards her.
But she was too mad to move. Her eyes turned black and before the crystals could hit her, they stopped mid air and shattered. As Mira looked at Lucas, he choked something was happening to him. He grabbed his throat as if he was not able to breathe. He formed some more crystal swords and hurled them at her most of which she dodged but one slit her shoulder. Lucas was relieved from pain in his throat. Mira grunted in anguish. More crystals pierced her legs and arms, she couldn't see them coming. Another bunch of crystal swords was advancing towards her. Her legs were too heavy to move and her arm was in pain. Eva jumped in and carried her away.
"You are too pitiful. They are enough for all of you."
Silhouette of two men raised behind him. As they came closer, they noticed their eyes were black and looked mindless.
One boy had a metal piece in his hand, devising a whip of brown color that appeared as a spinal cord, and directed it at Mira, creating craters in the ground, Mira jumped dodging it but Eva was behind her. It advanced towards Eva. She defended herself with her arms. The whip was very sharp that Eva's arm bled where it touched. The boy swung the whip around, again directing it at her, and whacked her against the wall.
"Eva!", Mira yelled.
"You focus here." Another man jumped and punched her making her skid some distance away.
"Safire!", She yelled. She could see no markings on her hand and no fire arousing. She suspected that now the book was gone, she couldn't use any spells anymore.
"Crap! I can't do anything! I don't think we are getting out of here alive."
The man kept thwacking at her with fists and she kept dodging. It was the only thing she could do right now.
The man raised his arm. His sleeve slid down. Mira saw that his arm was made of metal. As he opened his mouth his teeth were metal too and the sides of his lips were burnt. He opened his palm, formed a grey-colored energy ball, and threw it at her. She dodged.
Punching it, Kai repelled the energy ball.
"Mira, you okay?!"
"Thank God you are here", Mira said in relief. "How did you know?"
"Eva texted me."
"What's going on?"
"Lucas, he is the skeleton he had been fooling us."
"Haah. I had some doubts about him."
"Really!?"
"A lot of things weren't matching."
"Then why didn't you say anything?"
"I thought it would be rude to doubt without any evidence."
"Seriously, you should have said something sooner."
"Yeah, I should have. But he is really cleve-"
Eva threw a big piece of cluttered metal at them.
"Stop chit-chatting and go save your necks!!"
"Nathan! Why the hell are you here too?", yelled Eva.
"I came to help."
"How the hell are you going to help?"
"Well, I-I am pretty athletic, you know."
The man caught the whip in his hands, glided his hands on it which make them bleed. The whip became bigger and sharper. He directed it at Eva and Nathan with full force. Nathan caught it bare hand, swung it, revolving the man in air and smashing him in the ground.
Eva stood in shock, her eyes popping out.
"How did you do it?", Eva asked amazed.
"Are you impressed?", said Nathan grinning.
"No, never", she said in a monotone.
The man touched the ground, the road turned to spikes, grabbing Nathan, Eva jumped and hung on a pole above, carrying Nathan.
"He can change whatever he touches", Eva thought to herself when she saw the metal whip coming at her, she left her grip to save themselves falling into the pit of spikes.
"Crap!"
She formed a sphere of energy around them barely saving themselves.
"He changes everything he touches! How are we suppose to fight him?", yelled Nathan?