courage

Without stopping, Mira battered the man and thwacked him. The man got up. Before mira could see him, he striked at her from behind. Mira got up as quickly as she could. Her whole body was in pain. She could not sense half of her organs but she had no time to think of pain. She needed to destroy the grave as soon as possible. They both kept striking at each other and got up quickly. It was like that man could not feel any pain.
He sprinted towards her, Mira took out her dagger and cut his throat open. His head fell to the ground. But instead of falling to the ground, he punched Mira, throwing her away. Mira understood, she could not kill this man. Her only chance was to sneak by him and destroy the grave. She blew fire at him to deceive him and sprinted towards the grave. Before she could hit the grave, the man grabbed her from behind and threw her away. She landed on her feet.
"This man is without a head but is still sharp," she thought.
Mira maintained a distance from him. She ran towards the grave, the man did too. She kept shooting thunder at him while running. She ran in circles. Eventually, the man slowed down. Mira blasted fire at him, sprinted towards the grave, and smashed it. She remembered there was an arm inside. She dug up the grave, took out the arm. The arm was making her nauseous but she didn't have any time to think about it. The man thrashed her from the back. The arm was still in her hands. Destroying the grave had weakened the man. His movements were slow now. Mira had no strength to get up or use her stone. She was all battered up and bleeding everywhere. Her vision was blurry but she could see the man sprinting towards her.
"This is my last chance".
She threw the arm in the air and with all the force she could gather, she blasted a fire and burnt it. The man shrieked and disappeared. Her surroundings started to crumble. She knew she had to get out of his mind. But her consciousness was going away.

Half of his body turned was still bloody red. His left eye was blank. His back skin was jutted out forming small wings. His left side looked as if it was in flames. He dashed and killed every dog that surrounded him. The spirit was mad. Kai gashed him through his chest but he grabbed kai and threw him away.
Eva sprinted at Gilbert with full force but before she could strike him he turned to ash. John was turned to ashes too.

Kai, Eva, Nathan, and Ellen all felt paralyzed and their energy depleting. They fell to their knees when
the spirit shrieked and was disappearing blazing in the fire. The dogs around them disappeared too.
"Mira isn't coming back. She needs to come back before it dies", yelled Eva.
"I don't know if it would work or not but since dream world is a dimension too, maybe I could", Ellen thought as she opened a portal and entered a crumbling place. She yelled, "Mira! Mira!" She had tried to open the window exactly where Mira was. Mira was spotted lying unconscious on the ground. She sprinted and carried her to their dimension and closed the portal.
They saw the spirit disappearing and Ellen coming out of a portal.
"You found her! How did you do that?", yelled Eva.
"She is unconscious but she is breathing", said Ellen.
"I don't know if this would work but I can try to heal her", said Eva as she put her hands on her arms. "Because of that weapon I have become stronger, maybe I would be able to."
She focused hard on trying to share her energy with Mira. It took some moments before Mira opened her eyes. All yelled in happiness.
"Mira!", said Kai as he sobbed taking her in his arms and hugged her. "I was so scared."
"Did we win?", asked Mira.
"Yeah, you did it", said Eva.
"But how did I come out of there?", asked Mira.
"I don't know, Ellen was the one who brought you back", said Kai.
"Yeah, how did you do that?", asked Eva.
"The flail you gave me, it gave me the power to open portals to any place or other dimensions. Since you entered that spirit's mind stating that it was a different dimension so I tried to open a portal there and it worked", said Ellen with a grin.
"Wow, you are amazing", said Nathan.
"Thanks", Ellen chuckled.
"Thanks for saving me", said Mira.
"I had to, I can't afford to lose anyone else", Ellen said.
All four of them stared at each other.
"We all saw what he did for you. I am sorry we couldn't save him", said Mira.
Ellen looked down. Her throat was hurting, she didn't want to speak.
"I know, you all should go to a hospital"
"Yeah, we would do that", said Kai, "what about you?"
"I'll go too", Ellen sighed. "Can't believe it's over we finally did it", Ellen said as she got up. "We don't have anything to worry about now."
"Yeah, we don't", Eva gave a sigh of relief.
"Well I'll be going then. See you tomorrow", Ellen said as she went on her way.