Chapter 65 Bonus (1)

"When the time is right, even the land and sky unite by the threads of  rain.

Then what are two broken hearts.

For the mighty, to be sealed to  never be apart again ."

                 ......

Vivian gets up from the seat, pushing him aside to rush out of the room.
To only have Ethan run after her.

"Vivian wait!"

He calls after her, but she doesn't stop desperate to leave him. To only have him pull her from her wrists,and enter a room. Closing the door after him

It was a supplies room with no one there. She looks up at him with teary eyes, to only have his eyes to soften.

Blocking her by placing his hands on her either side, he looks down at her with concerned eyes.

"Please! Let me go Ethan. Don't stop me now!"

"First answer my questions Vivian. Is Nix my daughter?"

She looks up, unable to speak anything.
While he cries desperately himself.

"8 years Vivian. I spent 8 without you....repenting after you... blaming myself for your death....to only know."

"That you are alive and doing good."

He steps back , holding his head as she looks at him.

"You were right Vivian...you were right when you said you said you knew how it felt to die."

"Even I know now Vivian...I know how it feels to die everyday."

"  42,12,800 minutes Vivian."

"This much is the time I counted in our seperation.... cursing myself for your death... hating myself."

"To just see you once...to enjoy being in dreams where you were alive atleast.'

"To look into these beautiful green eyes...."

He caresses her cheek with his finger. Touching her delicately yet possessively.

"To kiss these lips and hear them say how much they loved me."

She stares, not knowing what to say , to only let his hands drop. Moving back from her.

"But again you were right Vivian."

"I can't blane you for any of this....You were right to leave me. I never deserved you....your love...your care....I didn't deserve any of it..."

He suddenly looks up, with pleading eyes.

"But atleast I deserved to know I had a daughter Vivian...how could you hide it from me?"

She clenches her fist, to look at the floor and answer.

"She is not your daughter."

Ethan scoffs, looking at her in disbelief.

"Then why did you name her Phoenix? "

"I just...I..."

"Stop lying Vivian! Please stop it! The biggest issue in our relationships was lack of communication. It made us see hell already... don't drag our daughter in the same hell as well!"

She clenches her hands, to only look up at him with raging eyes.

"Hell! I gave you hell? You have me hell...I gave you the option to tell me the truth that night Ethan...I pleaded you to tell me the truth as to why you were hurting me intentionally."

"But you never told me... continuing to play that sick game!"

"You lied saying you were the Plantiff....you made me hate you more!"