Chapter 21 Jealousy

Flashback.....

2 hours before the accident.

A party was at full swing in the house of one of the classmates. The house was packed with teenagers drinking and dancing like it's the end of the world.

"I don't know why she is doing this Elijah. I really fail to understand her."

Vivian says sighing ,while looking at the couple standing in a corner chuckling and hugging each other.

Her grip on the glass tight as she sees Ethan move closer to Sophie and whisper in her ear, making both chuckle again.

"Ignore her V. Don't let her affect you."

Elijah says, looking back to see what was Vivian staring at all the time.

Seeing Elijah and Sophie in the corner,all cozy.

"And stop staring. This is what she wants. To make you feel jealous and bothered."

Vivian stops staring, lowering her eyes and gulping the drink.

"I don't know what wrong I did for her to change so drastically. For her to hate me."

Abd that's when Elijah rubs his neck in awkwardness and lowers his eyes. He knew...it was because of him.
Sophie started hating Vivian after he told her that he liked Vivian.

She was jealous of her.

"I pity Ethan though. She has wrapped him around her fingers, fooling him and playing with him."

Elijah said, looking at the man who loved her bestfriend to the extent of getting fooled by her.

"He loves her Elijah...I...I was wrong to be the third wheel in their relationship. I am the bad girl...like in those teen romances. Can't you see?"

Elijah holds her hands in his. Trying to get her attention.

"You did nothing wrong Vivian. Trust me."

"But..I can't help it......I need him Elijah. I can't see her with him...I need Ethan to love me back....I tried..but he doesn't even look at me Elijah.....he didn't cared when he saw us kiss.....I am just an ex to him......he hates me Elijah!"

Vivian goes for another drink to only stop midway.
Fuc*! The child.

What was she doing!

Pushing aside the glass ,she tears in the insides. She could do nothing to heal her pains...just suffer in them.
How can she even forget it that she may hurt the kid by drinking?

Does she even deserves to be a mother...she was too young.

And that's when she lowers her eyes,to control herself.
You should be ashamed of yourself Vivian.

While she was lost.

Elijah looks over his shoulder, to see Sophie staring at him with a smirk.
While Ethan's arms wrapped around her.

And Elijah clenches his fist.

The bit**! She was doing this deliberately.
Winking at him, she kisses Ethan on his cheek and Vivian gulps another glass of whiskey...neat.

Suddenly Ethan's phone rings and he excuses himself, to only have Vivian come down from the bar seat and follow him.

Elijah stops her , holding her wrist.

"Don't go after him Vivian. He will hurt you more."

But she doesn't stop, pulling her wrist to run after him.

"I will have to try Elijah.I am sorry."

Fuc*! He curses to look back at Sophie who holds up her glass of champagne and cheers at him.