Chapter 58 The d day

7: 58 pm.

A warehouse at the outskirts of the city.

A slap echoes , breaking the silence in the room. Elijah holds his cheek, looking down at the floor breathing heavily.

"I am ashamed of calling you my Son! Such audacity to go against your own dad to help those bastards?"

"If there is where your loyalty lies? Go and never show me your face again!"

Elijah clenches his fist, to look up at his father. Almost giving him a helpless look.

"Dad there is no gaining from this! Why are you so persistent to get this sick revenge! Please forget about it.... please!"

James sees red, holding his collar and pulling him.

"How dare you even say this! Your mother....that bastard killed your mother while she was pregnant!"

"I know dad but it was a mistake! It was an accident! You have ruined your entire life for this sick revenge when mom...she would have forgiven the person...."

"Never! I can never forgive! I won't rest till I have killed him and destroyed his entire family!"

"And no one can stop me! Not even you!"

Elijah just sighs, knowing it's no use to argue with him. He would never understand.

"Sir! They are here"

One of the guard says interrupting and James nods, following the guard. But not before looking at his Son one last time, warning him with his eyes.

Fuc*!

Elijah curses, slamming his fists on the wall. Never having felt so helpless before. If only he could save them, if only he could go against his father.

               ....

Ethan enters the dark room, with James men stopping him. Pointing their guns at him.

Heavy footsteps resonate, to only have James enter with a sickening victorious smile on his lips. His first question direct, wasting no time with bullshit.

"Where is the girl?"

Ethan clenches his fist while motioning towards his car that was parked outside.

James nods at his men , who go outside. To bring in the girl. While James settled down, pouring himself a glass of whiskey. Urging Ethan to join him.

Ethan ignores,  settling down on the chair. To hear her screams entering.

"Leave me! Where..where are you taking me?"

"Ethan! Ethan! Are you here?"

Her cries desperate as she struggled in the grip of the guards, thrashing. A piece of dark cloth, covering her eyes as she struggled to see the unfamiliar surroundings.

Ethan just stares, not doing anything. To only have James speak for the first time.

"Ah! If it isn't the infamous Vivian Klein...or shoulder I say Vivian Rogers?"

She stills hearing his voice. Her thrashing seizing. The guards step back...as she barely whispers.

"Who...who are you?"

James chuckles, moving closer to her. Almost circling her. Stopping in front of her, he moves up his fingers to trace the path of her tears, when Ethan screams.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch her!"

He comes forward to stop him when the guards hold him. Stopping him.