Chapter 43 Captive

Elijah wakes up to a throbbing headache, his senses numb as he tries to take notice of his surroundings.

He tries moving to only find his hands chained above his head on a wall with shackles.

Sh**!

He curses thrashing his hands. When he hears a bored voice behind him.

"It's no use lover boy. You are only gonna hurt yourself."

He sees red looking at Delia. Wishing to be set free and strangle her to death.

"You bit*! I am going to kill you!"

He says and she just rolls her eyes, stepping closer to him.
Moving her smirking face close to him and smiling.

"First think of saving yourself. Boss really hates the blood running in your veins."

"Who....why have you brought me here?"

He asks, looking around at the place that resembles an underground cell.

She doesn't say anything, looking at her nails in boredom. Making him literally scream at her.

"Delia! I asked why the hell am I here!"

She looks at him, all humour gone from her eyes.
Stepping closer and pulling a spare chair.

Settling on it.

"Be patient. You will know everything."

"Just answer truthfully and hopefully you will survive the torture session "

He gulps looking at her cold eyes.

"What...what do you mean?

She sighs, rotating the pistol in her fingers. Not knowing how to simplify this further.

"See Elijah. My boss is a really dangerous man. So just answer all his question truthfully....and you may leave this place in one piece."

"Okay?"

"What truth...?"

He looked clueless and Delia hated to break the news to him.
Either he was really innocent or this was just a fascade.

"You will know"

And that's when they hear footsteps approaching and Delia ,steps back. Placing her hands behind her back and bowing.

A man enters, followed by the guards.

The darkness in the room making it difficult to see the persons face.
His aura, dangerous and he screamed power.

"Everyone out."

He says and the guards scurried away, Delia stops to look at him. Her eyes warning him to not mess this up. And with this she leaves.

Leaving him alone in the persons presence.

Elijah clenches his fist, looking up at the man. Not fearing him.
When he pulls the seat Delia just occupied, sitting on it.

"Your name."

Edward asks, making a whiff of the cigarette in between his lips.

"Elijah"

"Full name"

He seethes.

"Elijah Jackson."

Edward hmms throwing away the cigarette and crushing it below his feet.

"Do you know who I am Elijah?"

Elijah gulps , moving his head a no. When Edward pulls forward the seat. Bringing his face in the light.