Chapter 13 The proposal?

They exit the building with Ethan dismissing the driver, taking the keys from him.

Sitting on the driver seat,he sees Vivian sitting slowly beside him putting on the seatbelt.

Her eyes wary of his every movement,trying to guess his mood.
By taking hidden glances at him.

Pressing on the accelerator,he jerk starts the car giving Vivian her answer.

He was beyond angry.

His knuckles on the steering wheel white and eyes hardened at the road. Not saying anything.

And she decides to be silent as well.

Who was he to get angry. Last she remembers.

He was the one who questioned her morals and called her a who**.
The memory itself filling her insides with her own anger and confidence.

"Were you in contact with him all these years?"

He asks breaking the silence. And she looks outside instead.
In no mood to answer his stupid baseless questions today.

His grip on the steering wheel tightens further,as he steals a look at her.
Her ignorance, aggregating his anger further.

"I asked you something Vivian. Answer me!"

His voice booms in the car and she flinched, but still she doesn't say anything.

He breathes heavily trying to control himself and next she knows,he stops the car at a side.
On a deserted road with no one around.

She still doesn't look at him ,but she could see him struggling to control his anger.
His next words coming out low.

"Don't test my patience Vivian. I asked you something."

She finally answers looking back at him.

"And I refuse to answer on personal matters....Sir. we are getting late for the next meeting."

"You should drive if you wish to reach on time."

He just stares at her. Not believing her words.

"Personal? So that bastard became personal to you now? He is also a working partner of Lockwood industries now... don't you forget it Miss Vivian."

She answers with held held up and determination evident.

"I am aware Sir. Don't worry. I don't mix personal and business ."

He scoffs, with hands clenched. Looking at her from top to bottom to stare at the road in front.

"As if you haven't fuc** him already."

That was it. Vivian has had enough of his bullshit.

"Excuse me? What did you say Sir?"

She says with gritted teeth and his brown eyes stare back at her in arrogance.

"I said what you heard Miss Vivian."

"After all weren't you two in a relationship in high school? Weren't you two what we call...quote fuc* buddies unquote?"

Tears filled Vivian's eyes as she looked at the man she once loved.
Her anger crossing all limits and barriers she had set.

"How...how can you say something like that Ethan!"

"How can you say that when you know you were the first man I ever gave myself too!"

"You were the first man I trusted enough to give my body and soul both too!"