Chapter 66 Bonus ( The Final)

"Each inch of her skin talks to me in conundrums of jest.

Her eyes, her touch,her lips are nothing but tools to hide the insecurities further in their depths.

She asks me what I love the most about her scarred self.

And I answer, pulling her closer to my chest.

"Your imperfection itself"

- suzangill

...

2 years later

"Will you fuck**** watch the road Del!"

Elijah screams, hearing his heart thudding in his chest. While Delia simply smirks at him, still not looking in front.

"You doubt my driving hon?"

He tightly held the seatbelt, to only hear a chuckle from behind.

"Speed up mom! I am loving it!"

The 9 years boy ,speaks coming forward to settle between the seats. His elbows placed on either seats,as he look in front excitedly.

"Now that's like my boy, Liam. Give mom a high five!"

They both do a high five, to only have Elijah scream.

"Don't leave the damn steering Del. We want to reach on time for the event, not dead!'

"Chill dad. Relax and enjoy."

Liam says, patting his father's shoulder. To only make Elijah, look at him and roll his eyes.
Almost cursing his fate.

"Why! Why God why! Wasn't she enough of a trouble to only have my son being a replica of hers?"

Delia and Liam chuckle, sharing a look through the centre mirror. As Elijah nearly closes his eyes,afraid of a car crash.

Few minutes later, the car comes to a screeching stop as Del turns around to give Eli all her attention.

"We are here."

She announces, reaching Vivian's house which was decorated for the huge event. The very place which she asked Roman to give to her, the house where she spent her childhood with her mom.

Throwing the keys of the muscle car in Elijah's lap. He finally opens his eyes to look at her.

While little Liam was already running out, excited to meet his childhood friend, waiting for him inside.

"Careful son."

"Yes mom!"

He goes inside, to make Delia to finally settle her attention at her husband.

"If I was that much of a trouble, why did you proposed to me and married me , Mr Elijah Jackson."

Eli stares into her eyes, his earlier comment has hurt her. He could see it.
They continue to stare, to only have Delia just shake her hands, proceeding to open the door to go outside ,when instead she felt a strong pull on her forearm.

Making her turn around to only have another arm to coil around her waist, making her fall on top of his chest.

Her eyes widen as he looks down at her with soft eyes, his thumb caressing her cheek. To whisper while looking at her.

"Maybe because I love trouble, Mrs Jackson"

His other hand slides, in through her dress and she freezes, a light blush covering her cheeks.

"Maybe because these disastrous eyes of yours, ignited storms in my heart that I could never put to rest."

He leans in placing a kiss on her collarbone up towards her jawline, to make a moan leave her lips.