Chapter 10 The lost love

Everyone is beautiful and my Vivian was no less. She stands out in a crowd ,if only you have the eye to see what's called 'natural beauty'.

And if you don't have that eye, like that stupid best friend of mine, then a little makeover can surely help.

Go my Viv , you were going to make hearts flutter and heads turn back today.

Just trust in yourself!My Angel!

I am with you.....your Sophie is with you......always.

.....................................................

She looks at herself in the mirror. Making anxiety to hit again.

She looks beautiful.She knows it.

But she lacks that confidence now. The stares bother her, instead of making her feel confident.
They are not stares of encouragement, instead they are of envy and hatred.

Making her more conscious of herself.

"You can do it Vivian! Trust in yourself"

Taking a deep breath and looking at her green eyes in the mirror one last time,she nods and turns around.

Opening the vanity door. She steps outside to feel the humid winds hit her face.
Holding up the dress in her hands ,with feet still bare.

She makes her way towards the beach.

The chatter and chaos ended. As the staff stopped talking to look at her.
Some nudged others to make them turn around.

Warmness rushed to her cheeks, making a natural blush to come on her cheeks. It's redness complimenting the red colour of her dress.

She gives them all a small nervous smile, proceeding forward.
Towards the director who was talking to Ethan.

Ethan's back was on her as the director's eyes drift from him to the beauty making her way towards them.

The conversation long forgotten ,as he spoke just one word in surprise.

"Bellissima"

Ethan's eyes furrow in confusion, to only turn around to look at the centre of everyone's attention.

What he saw, making his throat to run dry and his heart to thud rapidly in his chest.

Fuc*!

Was the only thing he could say,as his brown eyes made contact with her shy green ones and he got lost in them for a second.

She was beautiful. He knew it before...but this beautiful?

Damn man ! It was a direct hit on his manhood.
He couldn't stop looking at her like everyone else.

Taking her from top to bottom. Eyes lingering a bit longer on the long slit and her long legs, to only have him shake his head and turn his back on her again.

He can't look at her...the memories...the goodtimes...their first night.
They played in his brain and he tried his best to control himself.

"I am ready. Sir."

Her voice! Dammit! It short circuited his damaged senses completely. And the word Sir...how he wished she will say at again...

Control dammit! What are you thinking!

He cursed himself to only look at Director Roberts whose attitude towards her changed completely.
Offering her his palm,he held her hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles.

"The dress looks perfect on you, Bella"

Ethan could see the directors eyes darkening, as he looked at her with something more than adoration.
His fists clenching as he couldn't stop himself from warning him.