Show In a Mysterious Desert

Start from the beginning

Gisele got up with a groan, "I'm gonna drown myself in my bathtub."

        "You're not. Luckily for you, you have a best friend that is a doctor and knows what to do to save your life." Emmy said.

She watched Gisele shuffle into the bathroom, sliding the door closed behind her and a few seconds later heard the shower running. Soon, Amelia entered the attic, frantically looking for her sister.

           "Where is she?"

Emmy sat up, "Showering, why?"

          "Why is it a mess here?" Clothes were thrown all over the floor near the bed, she looked over and saw a completely full suitcase, "Where is she going?"

         "We're going to Morocco."

        "What? Why?"

          "We're walking in a show?"

Amelia frowned, not liking the idea of Gisele who had barley been cleared to work by Arizona, "Robbins just cleared her and she wants to fly across the world."

        "You don't have to worry about her. I'll be there."

        "That's not that helpful."

Emmy frowned, "That's a little offensive."

Gisele emerged from the bathroom, a cloud of steam emitting after her, she walked over to the dresser and started to dig around for undergarments.

          "You're leaving?"

Gisele sighed, this was the exact reason she hadn't told her sister, she knew Amelia would try to convince her not to go, "Yup, don't worry. I'm not running."

       "You can't just go. You're still recovering."

       "I'm fine. Arizona cleared me, besides we're just walking it's not like I'm gonna run a marathon then go climb a mountain. So I don't get why you're so upset." she grabbed matching olive green underwear and bra then headed for the bathroom.

Apparently, Amelia didn't get the clue that Gisele wanted privacy and followed behind her, "Yeah, you just got cleared yesterday. You shouldn't be traveling, let alone flying on a plane for... How far away is Morocco?"

        "Seventeen plus hours with an overnight layover." Emmy yelled from the bed.

        "I doubt Arizona cleared you for a seventeen hour flight."

         "Are you gonna let me change or...?" Gisele asked.

        "We're having a conversation."

       "I'll take that as a no," she muttered to herself, dropping the towel letting it fall to the floor, then slid on her underwear, "Well, she did. If you have a problem with that then call her but I won't be here."

Amelia sighed, knowing her sister was being stubborn and wouldn't change her mind about traveling, "Fine, I will talk to her... Wait, are you putting a bra?" she watched Gisele struggle putting it on, "You never wear bras."