"no, i built her. i molded her into the-"

"broken woman she is today. do you understand that? you broke her. she used to be genuinely happy and positive. now it's a facade that she keeps because of you every night she's crying on my shoulder." i said slightly raising my voice. connor let out a breathy chuckle, stepping closer to get in my face.

"ah, and the truth comes out. you're upset because you have to pick up the slack. it makes sense. it's extra stress that you don't want to deal with. i guess it's only a matter of time before you notice how useless she is. how worthless, how tiring, how boring, how sensitive she is." connor spat bitterly.

i looked up almost in hope that kaycee wouldn't be upset if i punched this man. "or will you not see that since you've been in love with her since you two were kids?" he asked before shoving me. "you always tried to steal her from me. and hey, you somewhat succeeded. kaycee always had her whore tende-"

i'm sorry but i had to punch him....actually i'm not.
~~~~
Kaycee's POV

"hey guys! how are you tonight?" i asked the room filled with beautiful faces. i smiled as they cheered showing they were ready.

"sean is just outside but i know i can speak for both of us when we say we're really excited for this class and tour coming up." i said cheerfully. speaking of sean being outside, he was taking too long for my liking. i knew connor could be reckless and i didn't want sean experiencing an ounce of what i went through for a year.

so while the class stretched, i went outside. and that's when i saw it. on the ground was sean pinning a bloody connor down. instinctively, i whipped out my phone and started recording. people needed to see who connor really was...so i hurriedly went on live instead. "let me go, you bitch! no matter how hard you fight for kaycee, she'll never love you. wanna know why? because you're just as worthless and naive as she is." connor shouted at the top of his lungs.

"if you want to see somebody worthless, look in a fucking mirror. kaycee is the best you will ever meet and i'll be damned if you even think about coming near her again!" sean said with a clenched jaw. connor groaned as he tried to get up again but to no avail.

"all you have to do is promise that you won't come near kaycee or anyone she's even acquainted with and i'll let you go. however, you must keep your word." sean declared.

"sean lew, let me go! now!" he yelled, almost flopping on the ground. sean rolled his eyes and looked up, meeting my gaze. we held it for a moment then sean nodded at connor. "fine, connor. i'll let you go." sean said before getting off of him.

connor hurriedly got up then turned around to run into the building, to talk to me i assumed. he was a couple feet away when he saw the me and the camera. "kayc...baby, it's not what it- we were just argu- i was defending myself. i swear. i would never hurt you or the people you care about willingly." connor said raising his hands in surrender.

"you mentally and physically abuse me for a year, now you're insulting my best friend?! have you lost your mind?" i spat bitterly. "all of this time, i was blind. constantly, i ignored the signs. they were as clear as day and i ignored them because i kept telling myself that what you did was love. i couldn't have been more wrong." i spoke, my voice breaking.

sean came from behind connor and hugged me from behind, taking the phone. "no, no. kaycee, we were in love. i loved you, i still do." connor said frantically, reaching for me but i backed away shaking my head.

"that's not love, connor! nat and manny, josh and bailey, janelle and will, the way i feel about sean, that's love. what we were was your hatred towards me being portrayed through insults and fists flying towards my face!" i yelled. connor flinched at my tone.

"yes, that's true but i can do better. i can." connor said stepping closer. i nodded, agreeing with him. "you're right. you're so right. you can do better." i said with a sad smile. connor smiled but i didn't miss the smirk he sent sean's way.

"you can do better by leaving me alone and never coming near me again. and if you don't, i will go as far as placing a restraining order. so go." he opened his mouth to speak but i beat him to it. "now." i said calmly but sternly. connor walked to his car defeated and drove off.

i turned the camera around to face sean and i. sean came up closer behind me and hugged me once again. "are you okay?" he asked looking at me with concerned eyes. i leaned more into him and put my hand over his. "now i am." i said before meeting his eyes. sean looked away shortly as he remembered the camera was there, but i kept staring at him.

"we're sorry you guys had to see that, but we wanted you to see who connor really was. we're trained to act like we're always hiding something from you guys, but this. this shouldn't be hidden. you guys aren't just our supporters, you're family, the people who motivate us, our inspirations so we wanted you to be here with us. through the ups and the downs." sean said looking at the camera.

i didn't want to fight it anymore. i didn't want to hide it anymore. i'm in love with sean lew. i can't stop it and i definitely can't erase it. so that's when i grabbed sean's face with my hand, stopping him from reading comments. and kissed him.

he turned my body fully and pulled my body close. he kept the kiss gentle, i couldn't help but smile into it. it was all i ever dreamed. all i ever wanted. it didn't feel real. it felt like a fairytale.

sean pulled away and looked into my eyes lovingly. after kissing my cheek, he turned back to the live which was exploding with comments saying either 'oh my god! seaycee is real!' or 'fuck connor'.

"guys, we have to go teach so we'll be seeing you later. um," sean paused, probably not able to think clearly. "please don't ever be scared to speak up when you are in need of help whether it's to get cereal off a shelf or out of a bad state of mind. always remember people are here for you."

"we love you all. thank you for supporting us. bye!" i said waving with a small smile.

------
Hey guys! Bre, here. When I started writing this, it was just going to be a simple one shot, a fairytale where the guy gets the girl, but as I finished writing, I decided I wanted it to be a message. There is this never-ending trend to spread negativity or bring somebody down and I think I can speak for everyone reading this when I say, this needs to stop. I want you all to know that I am here for you. I know not all of us know each other personally or physically, but we are family. There is love here. Talk to each other.

So just to start off simple, I want all of you, if you don't mind of course, to drop your name. Please. Because there are some of you that I love your comments and compliments, BUT I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME.

So, please drop it.