Torture

Mature content ahead!
I'm sorry, I know I need to go to church. If you don't like this type of stuff, please click off. I don't want to scar people. Enjoy, my lovies!💙

Sean's POV

kaycee caitlin rice is going to be the death of me.

we had finally gotten together 6 months ago. we haven't told anyone. not our friends nor family. at first, we didn't see a problem with keeping it a secret. but then we realized how many things we had to keep to a minimum, like staring, touching, or even the flirting.

right now, i was heading to tmillytv studios to pick her up from class. we were going to have a night in alone tonight.

little did i know whose class she went to. when i got to the studio, i went to the room i knew the class was being held, but when i walked in that was when i saw my life flash before my eyes.

i saw half the class practicing the choreo, but only one woman stood out to me and that was my girlfriend, the kaycee rice. she was in a position where you could only think the worst.

"is that sean lew i see?" i hear a male voice speak. i turn around and see that it's tim.

"hey, man." i greet him as we hug.

"what are you doing here?" he asks, leaning against the mirror.

"i'm picking up kaycee. we're hang- oh my god." i am filled with shock when i see kaycee grinding on the floor and spreading her legs into a split. she was glowing, even in the dimmed setting.

"what are you looking a- ahh i see." he followed my gaze and saw kaycee in her sensual state. "you know, it's not too late to make your move, mister." tim said suggestively. he wiggled his eyebrows while nudging my side.

"yeah yeah, i know." i said, waving my hand dismissively then cross my arms.

i continue to watch kaycee as she was in her own world. i could feel her actions getting to me, all of them going down south. i bit my lip to stop a involuntary moan from leaving my lips.

"well come sit while you wait." tim said, grabbing his camera. i nod in agreement and settle behind tim's camera set.

Kaycee's POV

today i was going to nicole kirkland's class. i knew the choreo was going to be amazing.

this was my first time being in her class. i never really did sexy dances besides brian friedman's classes and those were never too crazy. i mean sure, i can attempt to be sexy, but doing it in heels was another story. we were dancing to privacy by chris brown.

as i thought, the choreography was dirty yet thrilling. i was doing a couple moves to get ideas for free style. while i was dancing, i felt someone watching me. i looked around to find the culprit and my eyes landed on sean.

i felt my mood lighten when i saw him. he was looking good. his jet black hair was in it's normal style but a bit messy. he had his usual black shirt on with grey sweatpants.

he was staring right back at me with eyes that i'd rarely seen. i couldn't tell if he was angry or sad. i wave to him and smile, but he doesn't do anything back.

i'll see what's up with him after.

i shrug my shoulders and continue to practice the choreo in small motions. in about 10 minutes, nicole starts to call people up to dance.

"can i get nat and lexee?" nicole calls. i join in on the applause and watch them dance. they absolutely annihilated the choreo. they constantly got wolf whistles from the guys here.