Secret's Out

Kaycee's POV

"Sean, you need rest. let's stop it here, eat then take a nap or something.'' I said, pushing Sean onto the couch in the garage.

We were rehearsing for buildabeast. Will asked Sean to teach a class and he happily said yes. He had asked me to assist the class and without a doubt, I said yes.

We've been rehearsing for about 4 hours nonstop. The choreography was absolutely amazing, Sean had really out done himself this time. the story was bone chilling and I couldn't wait to assist him.

He pulled me down with him, holding my hand, which made me straddle him. I went to get off him, but he tightened his grip around my waist. "Sean, you need to rest." I whined, attempting to wiggle out of his arms. No! don't leave me, kaycee." He begs like a 5 year old.

Giggling at his childlike behavior, I hugged him back. "There, are you happy?"

He nodded and we rocked ourselves to sleep in that same position.

----------

I opened my eyes and was welcomed by the smell of something cooking. I decided to ignore it for now and take a quick shower. Once I entered the shower, I felt my slightly sore muscles relax. After my quick shower, I put on my maroon lewser shirt and my weirdo pants.

I walk out of my room and go downstairs into the kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen, I am submerged in warmth and the delicious scent of a variety of food. sitting at the island, I watch my best friend work his magic. He hadn't noticed me due to his concentration on the task at hand.

I observed him quietly. his eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his mouth into a thin line, clearly focused. How did I get so lucky?

To avoid interrupting Sean, I went on my phone to Instagram to check the events for tomorrow. I mostly see everyone's stories filled with stuff about babe18. scheduled classes, the drive to the area, and etc.

babe18 was tomorrow. We were teaching to a song called Brother by Matt Corby. It was a beautiful song and Sean made a beautiful piece. I couldn't wait to see the other dancers put their twist on it.

As I was scrolling, I saw something quite interesting. I saw a story that Charity made.

'On my way to BABE! Can't wait to reunite with my fav!'

Something about that made me feel uneasy. don't get me wrong, I like charity, she's really nice and an amazing dancer...but I never failed to notice the flirting she did to see whether it was touching him unnecessarily or looking at him in some type of way. But I had nothing to worry about, Sean likes me, I think?

Right?

"Dinner is served!" Sean says in a weird accent as he places a plate full of food down. I was so dazed with worry that I didn't notice. "Hey, Kayc you okay?" His eyes filled with concern, putting his hand on the back of my neck.

"Yeah, thank you, Sean." I smiled and pinched his cheek. I finally looked at the food he prepared and fell in love with him all over again as I tasted it. He had made chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and a mix of vegetables. Alongside that was a bowl full of pineapples.

I gave him a thankful smile with my mouth full. He sits down across from me with his own plate. "How'd you sleep?" Sean asked before putting food in his mouth.

"I slept great. I should be asking you that, mr. i-never-get-any-sleep-because-i-work-too-hard."

"I slept fine, Kayc. Thanks for your concern." he said, touching my knee and caressing it. I blush at his actions. This was going to be a long night.

LewRice Chroniclesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें