Sneak Peek?

Sean's POV

"thank you for the ride, miss." i said getting out of the uber then getting my luggage out of the trunk. i looked up at the big sign in front of me. Millennium Arts Academy in big black letters. after pushing down my nerves, i walked through the glass doors and into the lobby.

"hello, sir. how may i help you?" a lady at the desk asked with a chirpy voice.

"hi. my name is sean lew and i'm here to-" i didn't get to finish my sentence when the lady cut me off. "of course. sean lew! we've been awaiting your arrival. i have your schedule and dorm room key right here."

she dropped them on the marble countertop and told me to follow the signs. after thanking her, i made my way to my dorm room. on my way to the dorm room, i received stares, judgemental glances, and whispers. what can you do? i shrugged it off knowing people are always gonna judge.

after a minute or two, i found my dorm room and opened it with my key. once i opened the door, i was welcomed with a group of people yelling at each other. they stopped when they noticed my presence. "no way! he's here!" a tan girl with brown curly hair squealed.

"hi, i'm tahani." she said with a smile, holding her hand out. "nice to meet you, i'm sean." i greeted shaking her hand.

"oh i know. i do my research. you were on glee when you were 8. competed and won chopped junior and rachel vs. guy. very impressive. you also-" her mouth was covered by a dark haired girl that was a little taller.

"sorry, she was very excited to meet julian's new roommate. i'm jadyn. nice to meet you, sean."

"did you say julian? as in julian deguzman?" i asked, my eyes widening. they nodded. "well where is he?!"

"in the bathroom, why-" tahani said pointing to it. i ran in the direction of where she pointed. i found the bathroom door and bursted into it to see julian washing his hands. "git!" he shouted giving me a hug in an excited manner.

"i wanted to be surprised by my roommate and i must say this does it. why didn't you tell me you were transferring to this school?" julian asked wiping his hands on a towel.

"i did tell you, mr. forgetful." i said smacking him on the back of the head playfully. he rolled his eyes and lead me out of the room and into the living room where everyone else was.

"sorry for the outburst, guys. this is sean, my best friend that i always tell you guys about. sean meet tahani, jadyn, ken, my girlfriend, chloe, and nat. guys, meet sean." julian said pointing to each of them as he introduced me.

"well what are we waiting for? let's show him around!" ken said jumping up from his seat, everyone else following. they practically dragged me out of the room. they led me to a showcase that was being held outside. right now, everyone was gathered around this big wall that had an illustrative drawing on it. the drawing was messy but that was the beauty of it. i stared at it in awe.

after examining the painting, my eyes wandered but set on a girl. not just any girl, the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. she was sitting by the school waterfall with what appeared to be a textbook in her lap. her brown curls were pulled back into a ponytail, however, there were some loose curls that framed her face. she twiddled with a pencil in her hand while reading the pages.

"hey jules, who's that by the waterfall?" i asked nodding my head in her direction. julian followed my gaze then his eyes widened in realization. " oh, that's kaycee rice. she majors in dance, but on the side, she's hell of an artist. that's her work over there. but she's got a reputation.." he trailed off. my eyebrows furrowed at his last sentence.