Losing Control

Since y'all wanted details...Here you go.

Pt. 2 of Don't Leave
---

"and i'm in love with you, kaycee." sean smiled, sweeping her hair out of her face then kissing her on her lips.

kaycee never felt so rejoiced in her life as she did when sean kissed her. it felt as if stars aligned. it felt like she was complete. her heart beat out of her chest as he deepened the kiss. at this point, she was numb.

sean pushed kaycee up against the wall roughly, holding her hands while pinning them above her head with both of his. he didn't know what came over him. something just snapped in him. he didn't know if it was his frustration with kaycee not telling him sooner or the love he had for her just overtaking him. but all he knew is that he wanted her.

"kayc," sean sighed pleasurably against her lips. kaycee gasped as he spread her legs with his own, putting himself between them. sean pulled away to stop himself. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry, kayc." he panted, walking back to his garage to separate himself from the confused girl.

sean was disappointed in himself. he was never one to just go for it. he always thought about the consequences and advantages of his actions, especially when it came to people he cared about. kaycee was a different story. he put her on this high pedestal where he didn't want to come close to ruining what they have. but this time, he was losing control.

while he was deep in thought and wallowing in regret, kaycee slid in between him and the wall that he leaned up against. sean opened his eyes, confused. "talk to me, shamu." she said softly.

sean looked into her curious eyes with his glossy ones. her hands ran up and down his arms soothingly. "i promised myself i wouldn't fall for you." he said almost inaudible. "but i am, kayc. what happens after this?" he said. sean was conflicted. he didn't know whether he should claim her or let her go. their friendship was on the line.

kaycee's heart broke at the frustrated boy in front of her. she'd give anything just to make him okay. she hoped her love was enough. kaycee leaned forward and captured his lips in hers. her hands pulled him closer, but she stumbled back into the wall completely as sean's primal side took over.

he brought her impossibly closer and began caressing her body. a moan slipped from kaycee's mouth as he touched her roughly. the moan triggered something in sean. all he knew was that he never wanted to stop hearing it. he never wanted to stop worshiping kaycee like the goddess she was.

but he had to keep his composure. little did he know, kaycee was waiting for it. she was almost begging to have his rough touch, but she knew he was holding back. so, she put her leg up on his hip, now grinding their fronts together. sean pulled his lips away from hers and kissed her jaw and neck. "wait, stop." she said. sean obliged. he looked at her with fearful eyes.

kaycee just gave him a small smile and cupped his cheek. "stop holding back, sean. i know your desires, i've heard them in your sleep. do what you want. i'm all yours." kaycee grabbed his hands and put one on her lifted leg and the other on her waist. "ruin me, lew. and if i feel like you're holding back, i'll have to handle her on my own."

sean loved when kaycee bossed him around. he didn't know why, he just thought it was sexy. he genuinely wanted to please her. and with that, sean lifted her, wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her to his room. he practically threw her into the bed and began undressing himself. "hurry up, bitch." she whined.

sean laughed. this was their banter. no matter how much they cherished each other, they loved to annoy each other by calling the other a name, or insulting them jokingly, or just making fun of them.

"you could be patient, horny piece of shit." sean said taking off his briefs. once he dropped his briefs, kaycee had no response. she was absolutely fucked.

sean got in the bed and started stripping kaycee while giving her sweet kisses all over her body. she squirmed at how good it felt.

sean kissed her neck, then her breasts, making sure to give them a great amount of attention. while he did that, she grinded into his muscular thigh, needing something to keep her occupied. "touch me, sean." kaycee whined. sean immediately palmed her heat.

kaycee bit her lip to keep in the moan that was ready to slip at his rough hand touching her this intensely. sean just wanted to watch her lose her mind so he entered three fingers instantly. she gasped at how many he put in, but she loved the pain and pleasure it brought.

she pinched her nipples wanting complete ecstasy to overtake her. sean got even harder at the sight. he flipped her over and put his mouth where she needed him most. kaycee began screaming. she gripped his sheets, loving the feeling of him penetrating her.

sean moved his mouth away but still fingered her mercilessly. "don't come." sean said in her ear. kaycee groaned riding his fingers at this point. "sean, please." she begged. he slapped her ass, fingering her faster.

kaycee shuddered as his fingers kept hitting her spot. she was trying her best to obey sean's wishes but him touching her like this was heaven for her. "sean, i'm so close. please!" she begged as sean began rubbing her bud fast.

sean kissed down her back and touched her sensually with his other hand. after kaycee let out another strangled scream, sean figured she had enough. "let it go, babe." he permitted.

kaycee released onto his hand, a burst of bliss ran through her body as she came. a small scream ripped out of her mouth when she did so. she panted as she sat in front of the pillows, now facing sean. "you didn't hold back." she smirked. he shrugged then kissed her passionately, sean moaned into the kiss as kaycee stroked his member. he snatched her hand away then flipped her once again. "let me please you." kaycee said looking back at him with pleading eyes. sean kissed her again.

"you will." sean said before plunging into her from behind. kaycee continued to look at him while he thrusted into her. she wanted to see how she made him feel. sean started hard and slowly to kaycee's dismay. she enjoyed being teased but not to this extent. plus, she wanted him to have a good release.

"faster." she ordered, wanting to see what it'd do to him. "as you wish." sean obeyed. he gripped her waist harder as their movement became faster. quiet then loud moans left sean's mouth as he thrusted into her.

"stop holding back, sean." kaycee moaned. "remember. i'm. all. yours." she said sitting up on her knees. she scooted closer to him with him still inside her. she moved his hands from her waist and moved one to her breast and the other to her sensitive bud.

"kaycee, let me- fuck." he moaned once she got him out of her. she grabbed his hand then took him to the garage. "sit." she demanded, pointing at the floor. he sat, obeying her. they faced the mirror before she welcomed him into her warmth. she began to riding him slowly.

"kaycee, you feel amazing." he said caressing her body while kissing her shoulder. "good. now act like it." she said putting her hands where she wanted them before.

"faster, angel." he said while fondling her breast and rubbing her fast. kaycee obliged. "sean, don't stop."

he thrusted into her, making their pleasure increase drastically. "you fuck me so good, kaycee." he whispered. the noises he made were foreign to her. why does this feel so good? is the question that continued to run through their minds as they pleasured each other.

they were best friends. this didn't feel real for either of them. "sh-shit. i'm close. oh my god!" kaycee gasped before moaning relentlessly as she felt herself going over the edge. her moans were high-pitched and short.

as kaycee rode out her high, sean still lost his mind over her warmth. his breath hitched in his throat as he released into her. kaycee moaned at the feeling. "i don't think i'll be able to dance tomorrow." she panted.

"good. that means i did a good job." sean smiled kissing her shoulder lovingly. he pulled out of her and laid down, now sprawled on the floor.

"i'm gonna go take a shower." kaycee said after kissing him on the lips sweetly.

"i'll tag along." sean said getting up then carrying her into the bathroom.

----