Dance For You (2)

Mature-ish content below!

Sean's POV

kaycee.

a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. i like her. she didn't take bullshit from people and i admired that about her. i'd be lying if i said i didn't find her attractive. not only did she put me in my place, but she danced incredibly. i could tell that it meant more to her than just a split or twirling on the pole. she was able to pull you in just by a simple look.

"kaycee, you're up." some dude said to her. kaycee shot us a smile and let us know she'd be back. i watched her go through the crowd and up to the pole. she shouted something to another girl that was about to get on the pole. she had short brown hair and tan skin. it was easy to tell she had asian roots, maybe korean.

she saluted kaycee and then the song started. kaycee's personality changed once the beat started. i recognized the song as partition by beyonce. oh fuck me!

during the first part of it, our eyes locked. i felt my body get hot as she worked her way to the floor and began whining her hips while still holding our eye contact. i bit my lip to hold back a moan once she started grinding on the floor. it felt wrong watching this but i didn't want to look away. "sean, you want another shot? sean!" devon spoke trying to get my attention.

"no thanks." i said uninterested. kaycee was all that was keeping me in reality. the music stopped but the dancing didn't. they moved sassily yet had a hip hop feel to it. all in heels.

their heels clicked in unison. it was hard not to get a little mad as i heard men screaming dirty sentences to the talented females. julian followed my gaze and saw kaycee. he immediately began laughing. "you have to be kidding. are you serious?"

"what are you talking about, jules?" i asked not looking away from the glowing girl. "sean, you're literally eye fucking her." julian gestured with his hand.

"i'm not eye fucking. she's not my type." i said taking another shot of tequila. julian scoffed and joined me while i watched kaycee. once i turned my head back to watch her, all of the wind was knocked out of my body due to her grinding on the floor shamelessly.

i tried to get all of the dirty thoughts of her actions out of my mind but it was hard. even though she was moving sexily and turning me on, i couldn't help but smile as she lost herself in the song. i looked over at devon to see him staring at me.

his eyes went to kaycee then back to me slowly. a smirk rose on his face before he stood up and walked through the crowd to kaycee's pole. she was in an arch position on the floor when devon reached her. i bit my lip once again. thank god devon didn't see me.

he said something to her and she looked up at me with a genuine smile on her face. she brushed the hair out of her face as she listened to what devon was saying. i watched their conversation until it was over. devon walked back over to us with a smirk on his lips, but didn't say a word once he reached us.

when i looked up, i no longer saw kaycee on the pole and neither was her friend. instead, they were walking toward us laughing with each other. the asian girl with brown short hair hugged devon and smiled at him. how many strippers did he know?

josh froze when the girl reached him. since we were right next to each other, i could hear their conversation. however, i didn't get to hear as kaycee came up to me. i quickly checked her out, seeing that she had on her black silk robe which was tied around her waist tightly.

even in a dim club, she was luminous. i didn't even get a chance to say anything before she stepped on the bar of my chair and sat on my leg. "you know if you weren't so rude when meeting me, we'd probably be fucking right now." she said in my ear. i laughed.