Happy Little Pill

Mature content ahead! This one is really long. So get comfortable. In advance, I'm sorry! Hope you enjoy, my lovies!💙

Kaycee: 21 years old

Sean: 21 years old

------------

Sean's POV

"angel, we can't. what if someone hears?" i said pushing her hands off me gently.

"i don't care, sean! they're not gonna do anything. we're grown and we ladies have our needs." she whines. "plus, we haven't done it in weeks!"

"you can go another week without it, kayc." i said chuckling. she glared at me with her hazel eyes, a mischievous glint in them.

"fine," she said walking off. "i'll just do it myself." she had her face turned up in a playful mad face.

"it's just cards!" i yelled after her. i shake my head at her obsession. we were packing for a road trip with our friends.

jojo and donovan invited us on a road trip to vegas. coming were julian, chloe, tahani, josh p, bailey, ken, alex, jade, tim, matt, janelle, will, kaycee, and i. everyone was supposed to meet at tmillytv studios tonight at 8. once we arrived to vegas, we were going to stay for a week.

i put the cards in my suitcase and zipped it closed before rolling it out to the living room. "shamu, can you come here?"

i run upstairs, hearing my girlfriend call for me. i go into our room and see that she's almost bare. i couldn't hold back the smirk forming on my lips. that's all mine.

she looked gorgeous. those legs! i just wanted to wrap them around my waist...and n-

"sean, are you listening?" she waved her hands in my face. i took my gaze off her body and met her eyes. "i'm sorry what'd you say?"

she gives me an 'are you serious' look. i put my hands up in surrender. "i was asking which bathing suit i should bring?" she said, holding up a hanger in each hand.

"i don't know. you look beautiful in anything." i said honestly. she rolls her eyes at me and groans. "sean, i appreciate your compliment, but you're not helping my dilemma. i only have enough suitcase space for one." she complains, throwing her body onto the bed.

"if you want, i'll put some in mine if you need the space." i said, laying myself down beside her. her face lights up and she hugs me, one arm wrapping around my torso, her leg tangled with mine.

"aw, thank you! what would i do without you, shamu?" she cheered, kissing me on the lips shortly after. the kiss deepened quickly. she fully settled on top of me, straddling my manhood.

her hands wandered underneath my shirt as she kissed and started to grind onto me. i let out a breathy moan as she started to kiss down my neck. "kayc, we need to stop." i said sitting up.

"why?" she pouted. i gently got her off of me and sat her beside me. "julian has a key and he could walk in any minute." i said. she gave me a bored expression and crossed her arms.

"it's 7:15. julian's not even punctual, he's late majority of the time. plus what is he gonna do, ground us?" she said. i put my hands on her waist, rubbing the skin gently. "i promise we can later, okay?" i said, my eyes boring into hers. she averts her gaze.

"you've been promising for a month now." she said disappointed, taking my hands off her waist. letting out a frustrated sigh, she got up and put some clothes on.

"don't be mad at me." i begged softly, hugging her from behind as she wasn't facing me. i laid a gentle kiss on her neck apologetically. she shook her head and took my arms from around her. "i'm not mad, just...disappointed. sean, we haven't done it in months and the fact that i have to beg for it is really discouraging." she runs her hand through her hair anxiously. "i don't know. sometimes it feels like you don't want to touch me or anything." she finished sighing frustratedly. she sat on the bed and put on her shoes, her eyes looking anywhere but at me.