Be Heard

Mature content ahead! Didn't proofread. Sorry! Enjoy, my beauts!

Sean: 18 years old
Kaycee: 18 years old
--------

kaycee woke up startled as she felt her blanket being tugged off of her body. the cool air made goosebumps rise on ber skin. her eyes flew open and was met with the eyes of her best friends.

"guys! let me sleep." kaycee whined, snuggling more into the bed. bailey and tahani both got into her bed on each side of her and began to sing happy birthday noisily.

kaycee began to giggle at her friends' goofiness. "alright, alright. i'm up!" kaycee announced sitting up with a smile on her face.

"happy birthday, bronk!" bailey said enthusiastically, hugging her friend. laura had let kaycee and her friends spend the night in the lake house so that kaycee had her privacy. bailey and tahani drove with her and the others were gonna arrive throughout the morning.

"happy birthday, kayc!" tahani said hugging her as well. kaycee hugged her friends back and got out of bed to brush her teeth. "thank you, loves!"

"so, let's talk plans." tahani announced clapping her hands. kaycee shook her head frantically. "kaycee, we're not just gonna ignore the fact it's your birthday! you're 18! just because sean isn't here like normal, doesn't mean you can just not celebrate." tahani said with bailey nodding in agreement.

"you gursh know i donlick eckshavaganf tings!" kaycee said with toothpaste in her mouth.

"english please?" bailey said chuckling. kaycee gave her a bored look and continued to brush her teeth. once she was done, sat back on her bed. "you guys know i don't like extravagant things."

"it won't be. all of the girls, including us, are going to go get mani-pedis while the guys are gonna go pick out what to wear tonight." bailey informs.

"tonight? what's tonight?" kaycee asks. she checks her phone to find text messages, dm's, and tags from family and friends, however, the one person she was looking for was no where in the notifications. kaycee frowned internally and averted her attention back to her friends.

"tonight is the dance company banquet." tahani reminded her. kaycee never liked to dress up, but when it came to dance, she would stop at nothing. she rushed up and went to her suitcase, beginning to rummage through it. "why didn't you guys tell me?! i would've packed a nice dress or something!" kaycee said panicking.

"don't worry, doll." bailey said in a weird accent, waving her hand dismissively. "we already have that covered."

kaycee let out a sigh of relief. "i'm gonna go shower." kaycee announced. once kaycee closed turned on the shower, bailey and tahani started their mission.

they quickly got dressed and called julian. "jules, what's the update?" bailey asked through the phone.

"sean's teaching for a couple hours, by the time he's done, he'll see the pic of kayc and jump on a flight." julian said. "you guys need to get kaycee as irresistible as possible for the banquet. that'll drive the whole 'missing each other' thing home. Once you leave the house, we'll be there to start setting up."

bailey nodded then realized he couldn't see her. "okay. sounds good. make sure you're not late to the banquet so it won't create suspicion."

"got it. i'll keep you updated. see ya, bails!" with that julian hung up.

~~15 minutes later~~

"i call shotgun!" said tahani who was running to the car.

kaycee got in the back since bailey and tahani didn't want her driving since it was her birthday. they drove to the salon to meet the rest of the girls. after 20 minutes, they made it to the salon.