Error's New Puppet

Yandere Error X Classic

Request by: fatal890

Aqilah: This idea belong to Sdfre3qq. Thank for giving an idea! Sorry if isn't the right one...

***

It's been like three months Error and Classic were together. They were at Outertale which it is a calm and beautiful place you can hang out alone or with your friends/lover.

Error kissed Classic's forehead after he was asleep. He really love this guy here. Ever since Classic met him. He began to having a conversation with him like more than 3 hours.

Classic is the only one who can understand what he's been through and help him out of the Anti-Void. Error starting to have someone weird feeling until he finally found out. It wasn't love with an obsession.

He'll do anything to protect Classic and always be there for him no matter what because... He is his. Not his brother, not his friends but only Error, the puppet master.

Ink found Error's diary. He opened and staring to read it. He read every single pages about that he was hanging out until he found out about something that he'll do to Classic soon.

I'll make sure Classic always on my side no matter what and I'm going to make him mine before someone will claim him. That Sans will be mine.

Ink closed the book and dropped on the floor as he teleported to Original Papyrus's house. "Papyrus!!" Ink banging the door.

Papyrus heard him bang while washing the dishes. He stop, pulling out the gloves on his both hands before walked toward the and open to see a worry Ink. "Oh, you must be Ink. My brother always talking about you."

"Sorry to disturb you but your brother is in trouble."

***

Classic was in the Anti-Void with Error. He told Error that he was thirsty making Error smirked at him ghostly before teleported away to grabbed a glass of fresh water.

Before he gives it to Classic, he put a medicine inside the drink that make him forgot his family or his friends that way he has the opportunity to kill them.

He give it to Classic with a smile on his face and Classic took it before drinking it.

"Thanks, Error!" Classic thanks to him but not until he felt something like dizzy and burning up. "Error, what did you put inside it?" He asked held his skull.

"σн ησтнιηg~." Error cooed as he kissed him on the lip while holding Classic's wrist. Classic tried to pull him away from him because this relationship was going to fast for him until he passed out from the medicine that Error gave.

Error slowly pulled away from the kiss as he starting to lauged maniacally. "уєѕ! уσυ'яє ƒιηαℓℓу мιηє, ¢ℓαѕѕι¢! ησω уσυ'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ яємємвєяιηg мє αη∂ σηℓу мє, ησ σηє єℓѕє... ησт ιη¢ℓυ∂ʝηg уσυя ραтнєтι¢ вяσтнєя~."

He picked him up with a bridal style and teleported to the abandoned AU where nobody will ever save or find him. He laid his lover on the bed before tuck him with a blanket.

"∂ση'т ωσяяу ¢ℓαѕѕι¢, ι'ℓℓ тαкє gσσ∂ ¢αяє σƒ уσυя вяσтнєя~." Error whispered in his non existent ears before left him alone.

***

Papyrus went to different AUs to find his brother. He finally found out about Error's plan. He was hoping he wasn't too late. He asked the version of him or his brother if he saw his brother but no one haven't see him.

Until he went to unknown AU which he was barely been there. He keep going to find Classic but not until a shot on his shoulder by a blue strings as a blood pouring out of Papyrus's.

He held his shoulder so the blood won't loss as he saw Error who was smirking at him. "You... Where is MY BROTHER!!" Papyrus asked with a loud and angry tone.

Error just chuckled darkly and evil at him. "σн, ραρуяυѕ... уσυя вяσтнєя ιѕ ѕαƒє ωιтн мє вυт ι ωση'т ℓєт αℓℓσωє∂ уσυ тσ ѕтєαℓ нιм αωαу ƒяσм мє!!" He shouted as he shot some strings on his finger tips as Papyrus quickly dodged them before they could wrapped his soul and shattered into pieces.

Papyrus summoned his faster before blast at him while Error summoned his as well as he blasted them at the blast as it boomed.

A black smoke making Papyrus covered his eyes while covering his mouth with his both hands. After a fee smoke faded away, he slowly open his eyes and saw Error was charging him with a knife on his hands and slashed Classic's brother chest.

A blood pouring out of the taller's chest while his eyes were shaking crazily after seeing this as he turned into dust leaving his scarf and dust behind.

Error laughed with a victory smile that he finally get rid of Papyrus. "ησω тιмє тσ ѕєє му ¢ℓαѕѕι¢~." He sang as he teleported to the abandoned AU where he laid Classic there.

***

Classic woke up from his sleep as he saw Error was cuddling him. He tried to struggling away so he won't disturb his sleep but the glitch skeleton felt a moving as he opened his eyes to see his future lover awake.

"мσяηιηg ¢ℓαѕѕι¢~." He cupping Classic's cheekbone before giving a morning kiss on his forehead.

"Hey Error..." Classic said feeling so unwell. He felt a headache for some reason and didn't know why.

"ωнαт'ѕ тнє мαттєя ℓσνє?" Error asked innocently at him, pretend not know what happened to him after giving him a drank yesterday.

"I have a headache and I'm not feeling good..." He said at the black glitch skeleton while rubbing his head.

Error put his hand on his forehead to check him if he's alright which not. That medicine might have a fever after erasing the memories in his mind. "∂ση'т ωσяяу ∂єαя, уσυ'ℓℓ вє gσσ∂ ѕσση. ʝυѕт тαкє α gσσ∂ яєѕт, σкαу?"

The original Sans nodded at him as he began to fall asleep again. Error jump of the bed and went out to get that medicine again.

ѕσяяу, ℓσνє вυт ι ∂ση'т ωαηт уσυ тσ яємємвєя єνєяуσηє уσυ ℓσνє ιη¢ℓυ∂ιηg уσυя вяσтнєя... He thought as he went to the shop.

A few weeks later, Error giving that medicine all over again so Classic won't remember anything about his family, his friends, his brother including his relatives until he finally found the medicine that he need to erase the memories in Classic's mind permanently.

Classic still having a headache everyday in a row and Error give him a comfort, giving him soup to feel him better and many things more to make him feel better. All he wanted the pain go away and that's that.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry if this suck! But thanks for the idea. I appreciate it!