The Puppeteer's Playhouse

Yandere Error X Ink

Request by: Glitchypaint

Aqilah: Another Errink! Yeah! Also, Ink will be a kid like 6 years old in this story.

Edit 2022: Warning, this story is very  disturbing ending for the readers, because 13 years old me who thought it was okay to make this and I realized, it was a ****ing horrible mistake, so please if you want joke about this story, silence yourself rather comment in the comment section because whenever I read in the notification, somehow I felt upset for making this. Please...

***

"Honey, I'll be back in an hour, just stay at home and lock the door and don't let some strangers enter the house got it?" Ink's mom asked him as the little Inky nodded at his mom.

"Okay mom!" Little Ink said as his mom went outside at night around 8pm. Once the car drove away from the house a smirked from a far distance hiding in the woods.

"∂ση'т ωσяяу му ℓιттℓє ιηку, ι'ℓℓ вє тαкιηg gσσ∂ ¢αяє σƒ уσυ~." A glitch voice cooed as he walked toward behind the house.

Little Ink was playing his toy and yawning cutely feeling himself sleeping as he hugged his plushies around him and fall sleep with them. While he didn't know the back door was unlocked as the kidnapper open the door slowly as he enter the kitchen room.

He walked to the living room where Ink is sleeping on the floor surrounded by a bunch of animals plushies. He saw him and aw at his cuteness. Little Ink snuggle his plushies as the kidnapper walked toward him.

He finally got want he wanted all along. He carried little Ink with a bridal style and went outside of the house and went to his mansion in the forest where his parents or everyone will never find the little child again.

The kidnapped as known as Error laid down Ink down inside his new room as he kissed on the lip passionately as he pull away in 5 minutes. "gσσ∂ηιgнт, ιηку~. тσмσяяσω ωє'ℓℓ gσιηg тσ ρℓαу α ƒυη gαмє ωιтн уσυ~."

***

Ink woke up and yawned himself from his sleep and realize he wasn't in his room but instead a new room for him. There are so many animal plushies on the shelf and on his new bed.

It was very fluffy too but he need to get out of here, right now! He jumped off the bed and tried to reached the door knob but he was too short to reach it. He kept jump and jump but failed.

As soon he turn around to find something he can reach that door knob. He found a chair that it was next to the closet as he pulled it in front of the door and stand on it. He twisted the door knob as it open. He jumped off the chair, pulling it away so he can open the door widely and runaway from there.

He looked around the place. He was amazed about the place was so big that he doesn't know where is the exist. The windows were locked out but the doors didn't.

A far distance saw Ink was outside his room. Error looked at him as he smiled at him as he teleported behind Ink's back and lean down against his size.

The little kid felt a hot breathe on his neck as he slowly turn around to see a  glitch skeleton as he stare at him in fear. Error looked at him with a lust on his eyes.