Yandere Dreamtale Brothers AU Stories Part 1

Yandere Original Nightmare X Ds Dream

&

Yandere Nightmare X Baby!Dream (In a brotherly way)

Requested by: AaliahKasandraValer7

Yandere Ds Dream X Ds Nightmare

Requested by: Mangelfiquette

Aqilah: Enjoy! And be patient please?

***
Yandere Original Nightmare X Ds Dream

Delusion was trapped inside the cage as  a bird because of Nightmare cursed him. He tries to escape but there is no way he can do. He is stuck there while trying to think how will he manage to break free. He was looking around the place while still trapped in the cage until another yellow bird came in to Nightmare's room and transformed into a skeleton to reveal it was Solar/Swad. Delusion smiled in relief that someone saved him.

Solar grabs the key that he stole from Nightmare and escape with him. Now the finally phase is to find the undo curse to bring Delusion back to himself. He is on his lover's shoulder watching him trying to find the cure to help him.

"No, no." Solar checked every books in the abandoned library he found in the woods. Delusion chirping that he might found a book to break the spell but he doesn't listen to the bird. He sighed at Solar and starting to poke his head in annoyed. "Ow! Ow! Darling, what the heck are you doing?!" Solar asked him while looking at him in pain after what Delusion had done to him.

The yellow bird chirp and point at the book using his wings. The skeleton bird looked where he pointed at and smile in relief at Delusion found the undo curse. "Good eyes, darling." He said to his lover as he flew up and grabs it. He prays that there is a cure to bring back. He opens it and shocked that the page for to bring Delusion back to his old self is ripped off.  Solar checked another page if there is another one. 

While they were busy looking for another book, someone entered in the library secretly. Delusion had a weird feeling that there someone is behind him which is true. He looks behind shocked that the yandere is right behind him. He tries to call Solar to help him but the yandere covers his beak and locked him up in a small cage. He quickly teleported away before Solar realized that his lover is gone. "Darling?" He begin to search him.

Meanwhile, Delusion had return back to himself and thanks to his yandere. "What do you want from me, Nightmare?" He asked him while looking at him sadly but anger. He watches Nightmare cupping his cheekbones and kissed him passionately. Delusion tries to pulled away from him but his grip is to stronger. The yandere kissed him for 7 minutes until his lover passed out.

He smirked evilly and carried him to his room. He laid him down and handcuffed his wrists on the bed poles. He has some many things to do before the wedding begin. From that night, Delusion was forcing to wear a wedding dress. It is to revealing and he dislike it a lot while he doesn't know that Nightmare was stalking outside of his bathroom. Nightmare is really a pervert when he becomes a yandere. Oh how he loves when Delusion is so strong when he fought him for the first time they met unlike his brother, Dream.

It was their wedding way and Delusion wasn't ready to marry Nightmare. He wanted to escape from this nightmare of his but it is too late. He had no choice but to accepted his fate even though he dislike it so much. Few years later after their marriage, Delusion was surprised that Solar came and save him again. He brought his two kids with him and quietly escape from Nightmare but the plan has backfired. Nightmare's servant found them escape and report to him in the throne room.