032. First Impressions

Lmao this is NOT proof read, so sorry for the mistakes.

Third Person Point of View~

Kasai stood by the front door and listened for Honey's car to pull up. He wanted to make a good impression on Honey's family, and he wanted to be the first to greet them, not some maid or butler. "They're almost here," Kasai mumbled more to himself than to anyone else.

The head maid, Chiaki, stood by one of the archways and watched the youngest Ikeda child with a small smile on her face. She clasped her hands together behind her then left the vampire there. When the maid entered the dining room, the two Ikeda women glanced at her.

"Kasai is very eager for the Haninozuka's arrival," Chiaki informed the head of the household. Mrs. Ikeda smiled and stared down at the table with a fond look in her eye. She was more than happy that her son was content.

"Are they almost here?" Miyuki asked. The maid nodded once then went to go inform the rest of the staff.

When Kasai heard the car pull up, he was going to wait until they actually approached the entrance, but he was impatient. His phone buzzed as he received another text from Honey that told him they were outside. Kasai opened the door, and he was instantly pulled into a hug.

"Hi, Kassie! I missed you," Honey greeted.

"Aww, I missed you too, Mitskuni," he replied even though they saw each other just a few hours ago at school. They pulled away, and the teen vampire made eye contact with a man he assumed was Honey's father. "Hi, it's nice to meet you, Sir," Kasai greeted. He held his hand out to shake the older man's.

Mr. Haninozuka gave him a firm handshake and said, "Kasai, it's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for inviting us here. Yasuchika, say hello."

"Hi," Chika grumbled. Kasai smiled in response and repeated the short phrase. He has heard a lot about Honey's younger brother, but he didn't expect him to look older than Honey. Chiaki re-entered the room and smiled at the guests.

"Thank you for coming. Most of the Ikeda family has gathered in the dining room, so please, follow me," Chiaki said the Haninozuka family. Kasai thankfully smiled at her before she turned around and began leading them away. Honey slipped his hand into Kasai's and stopped him from following the rest of them.

"Something wrong, Puppy?" Kasai whispered so it was unlikely that anyone else would overhear. The little blond shook his head then reach up to pull Kasai down for a quick kiss.

"I'm happy we're doing this, Kassie," he whispered.

"Me too," Kasai agreed in the same tone. The two rejoined the others in the dining room. Everyone was already in the room except for Kasai's two brothers.

"It's so nice to meet you! Thank you for coming," Mrs. Ikeda greeted Mr. Haninozuka with a big smile. "My name is Ikeda Hanako, and please, just call me Hanako."

"Hi! You must be Honey!" Miyuki stepped over to where Honey and Kasai stood. She greeted him by pulling him into a hug. "It's so nice to meet you. Kassie has told me a lot about you."

"H-hi," Honey replied and returned the hug that only lasted a few seconds. "You're Miyuki-san?" Kasai watched the interaction with a small smile on his face.

"Yes, but just call me Miyuki, okay?" she let out a small laugh.

"Oh, we have guests?" Hiroto said as he entered the dining room with Junpei beside him. Junpei smiled since he already knew what was going on, but Hiroto was clueless.

"Yes, this is my boyfriend Haninozuka Mitskuni, his dad, and his brother," Kasai explained and motioned to each Haninozuka. Hiroto stared blankly at his youngest brother for a second then furrowed his eyebrows.