013. The Black Magic Club - Part 1

After Honey-senpai woke up from his nap, he's been acting a little weird. He hasn't asked me to sit with him yet, and by now, he would've asked at least twice by now. It's probably nothing. I'm probably just imagining it. Maybe he's just extra busy today.

"So? Can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked their guests. They were wearing identical hats which covered how they styled their hair.

"Well, it's hard to say!" Their guest responded.

"You're identical!" The other added.

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded."

"Can you believe them?" I mumbled to Haruhi who was passing by. They probably don't realize that any vampire can tell them apart because of the slight difference in their voice.

"No," she sighed. "That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." That caught the brothers' attention.

"Do you have a problem with it, Haruhi?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in unison.

"Not really. I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular," she answered.

"Me neither! Like that whole incest act is very off-putting," I agreed and pressed my lips together.

"Apparently, neither of you understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the Host Club," Kaoru hummed.

"Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points," Hikaru explained.

If that's the case, I should earn the club a couple of more points. I mean, I am sleeping with my best friend...

"It also helps if the two struggle between their attraction and friendship," Hikaru added.

Nope. Can't relate there.

"And in our case, because we're twins, our relationship is taboo. Therefore, it is more intriguing," Kaoru added. I frowned and shook my head.

No. It's just incest.

"And, besides," Hikaru spoke in a sultry tone. He tilted one of the guest's faces up and whispered, "Who hasn't fantasized about twins. Having two lovers is better than one, don't you think?" I rolled my eyes and turned my head away.

"Hikaru! Kaoru!" Tamaki shouted and ran over towards us. He held a laptop in his hand, and he looked upset about something. "When I gave you control of the club's website, I did so on one condition: you take it seriously!"

"We take our job very seriously," Hikaru replied.

"In fact, last night, we worked on it 'til dawn," Kaoru added. He did a little motion with his fingers as if he was typing.

"This is what you worked so hard to create?" Tamaki opened up the laptop which showed a picture of Haruhi without a shirt on. I took a few steps towards them to get a closer look. The picture looked kind of realistic, but if you looked closely, you could tell it was fake. Her torso looked too long.

"Damn, Haruhi," I snickered and looked over at her. Her face went pale.

"I wanna see!" the guests began crowding around the laptop in order to see the picture.

"Tell me when!" Tamaki demanded.

"Huh?" Hikaru and Kaoru hummed.

"When did you take naked pictures of Haruhi!?" Tamaki looked like he was going to cry. "You bribed her, didn't you?"

"Tamaki, you can tell it's not real," I laughed. "It's photoshopped."

"Photo...shopped..?" Tamaki mumbled.