024. Fears & Dives - Part 3

Third Person Point of View~

Kasai sat back on the lounge chair, but his legs were on either side of the seat instead of the footrest. Honey sat in front of Kasai on the leg rest. Honey sat facing Kasai, thinking about the contest the other hosts were having.

"Hmmm, what do you think Haruhi is scared of, Kassie?" Honey-senpai asked. Junpei watched the two quietly from an identical lounge chair only a yard away.

"I don't know, Honey," Kasai mumbled. "What are you scared of? Maybe she might be scared of the same things," Kasai suggested with a soft shrug. He crossed both of his arms and rested them behind his head.

"Hehe, maybe," Honey giggled. Honey's eyes fell from Kasai's face down to his bare chest and abdomen. His eyes lingered there for a second before he remember Junpei was right beside him. "Please, don't be looking at me," Honey quietly begged before looking over at him.

"Pft-" Junpei stifled a laugh when his eyes met Honey's. Junpei turned away with a knowing smile while continuing to hold back his laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Kasai spoke up before opening his eyes again. All he saw was Honey looking away with an embarrassed expression and Junpei with a shit-eating grin.

"You want to know what was I laughing at?" Junpei asked and chuckled. Kasai glanced over at Honey and slightly frowned.

"Why don't you go take a walk, swim, or something, Junpei?" Kasai suggested and went back to closing his eyes. "And stop bothering my puppy." Kasai thought to himself.

"Pft, no," Junpei declined and continued to stare at Honey. "So, Haninozuka, for how long?"

"Alright," Kasai sighed and sat up. He knew Junpei was just going to keep bothering Honey. He picked Honey up and held him with one arm. "How about we go find Mori-senpai, hmm?" Kasai asked and started walking over to where the other third-year was. When they were a good distance away, Kasai asked, "What was my brother talking about?"

"He, um, caught me staring," Honey whispered. "At you," he added in the softest tone.

"Oh," Kasai laughed slightly. "So he was checking me out??" Kasai smile never faded. "You can stare all you want, Puppy," Kasai mumbled close to his ear. He was happy that Honey-senpai found him attractive enough to ogle at him in such a crowded place.

On the walk over there, he definitely heard the other guests talk about them. Most of the girls didn't get the full nature of their relationship though. They simply thought Kasai and Hornet were nothing more than "good friends".

"Do you think Haru-chan is scared of the dark? Or maybe classtophobia? What was it?"Honey asked. Kasai gently set Honey on the floor when they stood in front of Mori-senpai.

"Claustrophobia," Kasai nodded. "Yeah, maybe she is," he added.

"You wait here with, Takashi, kay?" Honey patted Kasai's arm and skipped away towards the uniformed guards of Kyoya's family's private police force. Kasai nodded once and watched as he skipped away.

"He's so cute," Kasai mumbled more to himself than to Mori-senpai. He smiled at watched the small blond talk to the officers.

"Hmm," Mori hummed back.

~

"Haru-Chan! Would you come over here?" Honey called her over. She listened and approached.

"What...?" Haruhi asked. Her eyes grazed over the police force's truck. "Is it even okay to drive a truck like this on the sand?" She questioned.

"Come on, Haru-chan!" Honey rushed her into the back of the truck. Kasai stood outside watching the two get into the trunk of the truck. "We're ready whenever you are, private police people! Please, lower the door."