"what makes you so sure?" i asked with a playful smile, gripping her thigh. she shrugged and took the full glass of henny that devon gave me. "it's common sense, really."

"how so?" i asked her, rubbing closer to her core. she laughed then sipped some of the drink. "sean, i'm turning you on just by sitting here. and i'm pretty sure if i offered you, let's say a blow job, you'd let me in a heartbeat." she said honestly.

"would you fuck me if devon weren't here?" i asked confidently, still getting closer to her heat. what bothered me was that she was unfazed by it. either that or she was good at keeping her composure.

she giggled lightheartedly. "you'd be releasing if devon weren't here." it was my turn to laugh. she got off of me, her warmth leaving me.

kaycee made a signal to devon and he gave a signal back. she grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd to what i'm guessing is her dressing room. she closed the door and locked it behind us then sat me down in a chair.

she pressed a button on her wall, making the music that played outside run through the speaker in the room. "what? are you gonna tie me up or some shit?" i asked watching her go in her mini fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

she handed it to me. "drink it." she ordered. i furrowed my eyebrows but still took it. while i drank the water, kaycee watched me intensely, touching me sensually. "i'd only tie you up if you wanted it." she whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

goosebumps rose on my skin as i felt her lips lay on my neck. kaycee kept her lips traveling on my neck as she came to sit on my lap, straddling me. the next thing i knew, a moan slipped out of my mouth. her lips moved up and behind my ear.

i unintentionally began grinding my hips into hers. she sat there calmly, smirking at me while grinding back. kaycee looked deeply into my eyes as she untied her robe. she shrugged it off letting it drop to the floor. she scooted even closer, settling herself on my manhood while putting her hands on my knees.

"kaycee, we need to stop." i said but still holding onto her tightly. a moan left her lips as she grinded harder. "you and i both know we don't want that." kaycee panted, sliding her arms around my neck, her lips once again finding my neck and jaw.

"kaycee." i sighed pleasurably. her hands wandered underneath my shirt, tracing my abs. i was about to tell her to stop but her hands found my own. "touch me, baby. loosen up." she whispered, while rolling her hips to the beat of the song.

i put my hands on her waist, beginning to rock her on my hardened manhood. her hands squeezed my knees as her back arched. "sean." she moaned, a gasp following.

just as my hands began wandering, she stopped and got up. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "you're gonna have to try harder than words to fuck me, sean." kaycee said slipping her robe back on. damn, she's sexy!

i gave her a look of astonishment. i was intrigued at how she held herself. even though she stripped for fun and money, she still had her pride and dignity. she wasn't gonna spread her legs for a stranger. i smiled at her and stood up as well. "that sounds like a challenge, rice." i said trapping her between me and her dresser.

"maybe it is." she shrugged while putting on lip balm, facing the mirror.

"a challenge that i'm gonna win." i said before kissing her cheek then opening the door to leave.

~~

her body was one thing but her personality was another. the more i was around her, i could see how much she loved her friends. right now we were sitting at the bar while kaycee was serving us since another girl was able to cover.

"dev, drink. it's your celebration and you're not drinking! you haven't taken a single shot." kaycee complained.

"neither have you." he argued. "i have things to do tomorrow. besides, i have an excuse. i'm the designated driver and i'm working. for you on the other hand, it's a friday night, you just got a well-deserved promotion, and you're at a strip club not drinking. how sad does that sound?" kaycee argued back. they had a stare down until devon broke. "fine! give me some vodka."

"henny." kaycee ordered. devon looked at her incredulously. "kaycee, no. i can not come home to jade with henny in my system. she'll kill me."

"tequila." she negotiated. devon sighed and waved his hand for her to give him a shot. kaycee smiled happily as she poured it, doing a little happy dance. devon took the shot and knocked it back. we all cheered at a medium volume. "okay. i'm going to the bathroom. i have to go call kylie." devon said once he got over the bitter liquid.

that left kaycee and i by ourselves since josh and julian left to watch strippers. i watched her as she wiped down the counter carefully.

she sat down on a stool across from me behind the counter. i stared at her, dumbfounded at how gorgeous she was. her laugh was so melodic and she, herself was bubbly. "what?" she asked seeing that i was still staring at her.

"you're beautiful." i shrugged, my head in my palm. my eyes wandered down her body as i saw her robe opened. "you said that already." kaycee said biting her lip while looking away.

"well i meant it." i said smoothly staring into her eyes. she scoffed softly with a small grin on her face and took my glass, grazing my hand in the process. "i think you've had enough to drink, sean." i smirked internally seeing that she was a bit flustered.

"i like how you say my name." i stated bluntly. kaycee laughed even harder and held her stomach. "thank you. i try my best." she winked.

"rice! you're free to go. i'm closing tonight." a guy said to her. kaycee cheered and hopped over the clean counter. "i'm gonna go change into some regular clothes, i'll be back." i pulled her back.

"can i watch?" i teased. kaycee shrugged. "if you can handle it." i laughed at her statement but let her go. i watched her go through the crowd once again and to the back where she previously took me.

"hi, have you seen kaycee?" a voice asked. i looked to see who it was to find out it was the girl from earlier. she wasn't wearing a lingerie anymore. she wore a yellow long sleeve crop top and some black leggings with sneakers. "yeah, she just went to her room to change. her shift just ended."

"thank you..." she said holding out her hand. "oh, i'm sean. and you are?" i asked shaking it.

"i'm bailey but everyone around here calls me 'socks'." she smiled. i furrowed my eyebrows, letting go of her hand. "is that your last name or something?" i asked curious. she shook her head. "so why that?"

"guys always forget to take them off when they're with me." she explained. i laughed at it thinking she was joking. but i looked at her to see her straight face then knew she was serious. "that pretty clever...but i think i'm gonna stick with bailey."

bailey sat down on the stool next to me and stared at me. "so, did you fuck her or did you chicken out?" she asked bluntly. caught off guard by her question, i choked on my liquor. after getting over my coughing fit, i looked at her crazy. "we didn't have sex. we did some things and stopped. if i'm being honest, i don't want her as a one night stand." i said now thinking out loud.

"okay then, go ask her out." bailey shrugged hopping off the stool. i once again looked at her like she was crazy. "i can't do that! she's devon's sister." i reasoned.

"what devon doesn't know won't kill him." she winked.