Chapter 71: It's You Again? (2)

The man shook his head.

"Get down." Out of instinct, Yeowool followed his command. As soon as she got down, Seongho released the bowstring he held. The arrow flew and pierced the head of a goblin, which had just popped out of the alley.

Kiak-!!

As soon as another shout was heard, the man pulled the bowstring again. Yeowool didn't know why, but for some reason she was glad that the man used respectful speech towards her. Thinking like that, she looked back and saw the heads of goblins which were pierced by the arrows the man shot out.

'Strong...' Yeowool said in her head. The man had killed four goblins in an instant without much effort. Every time an arrow found its target, a scary but reassuring crunching sound could be heard. At that revelation, she felt like the bow she and her friends had been using was nothing but baby toys in comparison to his bow.

The man retrieved the arrows he shot from the goblin corpses and rummaged through the goblin's pouches. Yeowool stayed silent while he did that and then got up. He didn't even ask if she was okay. It felt like he was just doing his job. From what he had been doing until now, Yeowool could easily see that he's something different from ordinary survivors.

She mustered all the courage she could find in herself and called him.

"Ah-ahjussi."

"Yeah?"

"I have a question for you, could you please give me a moment?"

"It's not difficult... Since when have you been living here?"

At that moment, the two boys moved towards the girl. At the sight, Seongho realized that they were the group of high school students that Cheoljun and Yuju told him about.

"We have been here since July."

"We also have lived here since we were born. We are native."

If so, they would undoubtedly know some information about the area, Seongho thought.

"Let's go over there and talk." Seongho nodded his head and looked at the shop next to him.

"Okay."

Seongho looked at the boys behind the girl. They looked pretty excited. What were they excited about when they almost got attacked by monsters just a few moments ago? Seongho looked around him again with an absurd expression on his face. There were a few zombies in the distance, but he didn't think they're going to attack right away. It's always like this in the morning.

The three entered the store and Seongho took a seat at the closest chair to the entrance.

"My name is Han Yeowool, this guy is Junho, and this is Dohyung."

"Nice to meet you."

"Hello."

Seeing them nodding their heads sincerely, Seongho felt that they weren't bad students

or people who acted as good people only to hit him in the back later.

"My name is Kang Seongho." He introduced himself. "Have you been following me since morning?"

The three didn't answer right away and only looked at each other's faces. In the end, Yeowool took a deep breath and opened her mouth.

"I saw you taking out your fish trap, earlier today, at the pier."

"You want to know when is the correct time to put the fish trap? When there are no monsters at night?"

This man is quite quick-witted. Which means, lying would only impact them negatively, so Yeowool nodded her head.