Chapter 1: The End Is Coming

『Level: –

Point(s): –

Vitality:11

Strength:12

Agility:9

Dexterity:11

Perception:10

Unique Ability: Dedicated Dimensional Portal

Skill: –

Active Buff: -』

I was surprised as soon as I saw the floating status window in front of me. But after scrutinizing the detail of the window in front of me, I promptly regained my composure.

"It's the same status window from Survival Life!" Although the numbers were different from my status window inside the game, I was sure it was the same status window from 'Survival Life' which ended its service a few months ago.

"Anyway, just what the hell is happening?" Thinking that it was nothing but an illusion, I closed my eyes and reopened it several times. I even washed my face with cold water. But, the status window was still floating there.

"Status window."

As soon as I said it, the status window disappeared like a lie.

"Status window."

Then it reappeared once again. I don't think I've gone crazy.

When I swift my attention back to the forum, most of the reaction I saw was colorful words of cuss.

ㄴYou piece of XXXX, it didn't appear even after I said it!

ㄴLOL It appeared for me, though. Seems like you aren't chosen.

ㄴWhat a load of crap!

The poster seems like he didn't even care about the harsh response and just kept posting his reply.

ㄴSeems like tomorrow will be chaotic, I'm looking forward to it.

To be honest, I could understand his feelings. He must be elated because he felt like he was a chosen one compared to others which don't have the power.

"By the way, just who in the world granted this power to people?" It had the exact same UI with survival life. Maybe the giver was someone who was related to that game?

Even after pondering for a long time, I couldn't find any concrete answer. It would be useless to keep thinking about it, therefore I gave up and looked at the 'Unique ability' section on my status window.

[Special Ability: Dedicated Dimensional Portal.]

It probably means that I could open a dimension portal. Moreover, as it was a unique ability, I was certain that the only one who could use it was me. However, no description or whatsoever tells me where the portal would lead me to.

Back in Survival Life, one of the biggest features of the game was labyrinth. Perhaps, the portal in front of me would lead me to one of those labyrinths.

"Dimensional Portal, open." I whispered, but after waiting for a few seconds, there was no response.

"Dimensional Portal, open." Trying one more time with a louder voice than before, the space around me suddenly began to distort. Then, in a matter of seconds, a blue portal materialized in front of me. It was such a beautiful portal with an opaque water-like surface.

[Dedicated Dimensional Portal: The one who has this ability is the only one who can use it.]

"Huh...."