Met Gala

Requested by:

onlyangelll11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months ago

You and Harry went into a restaurant for dinner.

You've been secretly dating for a 6 months now. The only ones who knows are his family and yours, also a couple of close friends.

"You look stunning, love" Harry complimented, You blushed.
"Thank you H, you look handsome as well" You replied, eating your food.

After that event, people are suspecting that you two are together and someone took pictures of you both in the restaurant and made an article about.

...
Celeb Updates

British singer Harry Styles seen with Famous Y/N Y/L/N, they were in a restaurant smiling and being all lovey dovey. 

New couple alert!?

Stay tuned for more
...

A few months later

Today was the day of the Met Gala, You were sitting on the car, waiting for the finishing touches of your look to be done.

You were accompanied by Harry, who's also waiting.

This is the day your relationship will be public, you're so nervous but kept calm.

...

You went outside of the car, someone helping you to get out.

You heard fans screaming and when Harry followed you out of the car, everyone was shocked and all the attention was on the both of you.

You waved, Harry placed his arm around your waist, as you both made your way into the carpet.

Seeing other celebrities, posing for photos.

You posed for the cameras, glancing at Harry, who's already staring at you with a big grin.

You felt your dress strap, go down. Harry noticed and helped you fix it, you placed your hand on his temple, giving him a quick peck on the lips to  thank him.

After posing for people who wanted your pictures. You both walked towards a stunning woman who wanted to interview you both.

"Oh my god, we're here with Y/N Y/L/N and Harry Styles. How are you feeling?" The woman speak, pointing her mic towards us.
"Umm...It's great, a little nervous since people are taking pictures of your every move in the carpet" You explained, smiling at her.

"I heard about all those dating rumours about you guys, and it turned out to be true, did you just started dating?" She asked, We shake our head no.
"Uhh, no we've been dating for a few months know" Harry stated.
"Oh wow! You guys hid it very well" She said, We both chuckled.

We answered more of her questions about our outfits that were slightly matching.

...

We went inside and just enjoyed talking to other celebrities that were invited.

Thrilled that we finally get to show our love for one another to the world.

//