How you meet

Y/F/N = Your Friend Name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally closing time in the coffee shop you work at and your pretty tired because you've worked all day.

"Alright I'll head out, you'll tidy up right?" Y/F/N said worried, she's a very hardworking woman and a kind friend so you told her to dont worry about it.

"Yes, I'll tidy up in here so go home and relax" You told her while smiling.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then" Y/F/N said as she went outside and left.

While cleaning the dirty dishes,
you heard the door of the shop open and close.

"Hello! is anyone working here?" You heard a man say.

You turned off the faucet, wiping your hand with a towel.

"Just a minute!" You shouted as you went to the front of the coffee shop.

"Hello, umm.. sorry to bother you. I know you guys are closing but I really want a coffee and this is the only coffee shop I found opened around here" he rambled as I walk towards
the counter.

I saw a tall guy with brown
curly hair, he was wearing a jumper, green trousers and black vans (Picture above), you knew exactly who he was.

He's Harry Styles!

You're freaking out inside of your head, but tried to keep calm because you knew he had a long day facing paparazzi and maybe he just want to be in peace right now.

"Umm.. it's fine really, what do you want?" you asked him calmly.

He looked at the menu, deciding on what to get, you waited patiently.

"I'll have a medium sized black coffee, thank you." He smiled towards you.
"Is that all?" you asked,
"Yes, that's all..?" He checked your name tag.
"Y/N" you smiled.

"That's all Ms Y/N" He nodded. 
"Alright I'll make that for you, you can sit at one of the chairs, Mr. Harry Styles" You winked jokingly,
"Alright" He chuckled.

Harry's POV

While I was drinking my coffee, she was cleaning the trays by the counter,

I couldn't take my eyes off of her,
I would admit she's very beautiful
"Y/N" I called,
"Yes?" She asked.
"Can you sit with me while I finish my drink" I said nervously,
"Sure, I'm almost done here" Y/N said smiling.  Even her smile is beautiful.

Your P.O.V

After talking and joking around for 30 minutes with Harry, it feels good to talk with someone.

I kept thinking about not letting him go and just talk to him forever but my daydreaming stops as he cleared his throat.

"Y/N, I enjoyed talking to you, and maybe we can meet again sometime?
if its okay with you" He stated.

"Of course! why don't we exchange phone numbers?" I asked him. He nodded, I stood upq, giving him my phone number.

"Well, I better get going now thanks for the coffee Y/N." He say, getting up "It's nice meeting you Harry" you waved at him.

"I'll call you!"  Harry said loudly.
"You better!" I yelled for him to hear.

He went outside, walking towards his car and drove off. While you finished cleaning, and made sure that the sign by the door says 'close'

And the rest is history ;)

//

How did I do? Hope you enjoyed it :)