VS fashion show

You're backstage for the runway, people are doing your hair and make-up, it was really crowded with all the models getting ready. Your boyfriend Harry is in the stage/runway, singing one of his songs 'Only Angel'.

You'll be the last one to walk the runway. You and Harry haven't seen each other yet backstage, and you'll be surprising him with the outfit your wearing.

"Everyone, be careful with her cape!" Someone yelled. A women was curling your hair, you felt anxious, patting your hands on your lap.

"Okay, good luck, sweetheart!" The woman smiled at you. You went inline where the other models are waiting to walk the runway.

"Hey Y/N" Bella Hadid waved at you,
"Hi Bella! You look stunning" You complemented her.
"Thank you, you look so gorgeous!" She smiled at you and you thanked her.

You are wearing a shimmery gold lingerie, a long lace cape, nude heels and a gold crown.

(The photo above!)

All the models have walked in the runway now backstage. It's finally your turn, some women hyping you up.

"Go now!" Someome commanded to you, and you started walking on stage.

You saw the crowd and waved, a big smile appeared on your face.

Harry is singing the final part of the song. You lookeed at him and saw that he looked at you up and down, mouthing the word 'sexy', finishing his song.

You are at the middle of the stage and posed, blowing a kiss to the camera and turned around to go backstage.

"That was great!" You hugged some of the models.

...

You and Harry left the place and went to your shared hotel room.

"I loved your performance Haz" You say, mouth full with toothpaste.
"It was okay, but you looked hot in that lingerie" He smirked at you looking at the mirror.

You finished brushing your teeth and turned around.

"Yeah?" You put your hands around his neck, gave him a peck on the lips. He nodded and brought you to the bed and you can just say that.

It was one of the best nights of your life.

//

I think this is one is boring tbh :/