Elevator

Harry's P.O.V

I walked inside the elevator with my suitcase filled with my clothes, and pressed the "close door button".

When the doors started closing, I heard a woman's voice called.

"Wait!" The woman's voice yelled,

I held the "open" button, and peeked my head through the doors, and saw her running towards me with her big luggages.

I placed one of my suitcases between the door so it won't close, and make my way to her.

"Let me help you" I smiled, and reached for her bags.

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" She said out of breath,

"No problem, love" I carried one of her suitcases and we went inside the elevator, moved my suitcase so the door would close.

"Lobby?" I asked her, she nodded and smiled at me.

"You have alot of suitcases, did you stay here long?" I try to make conversation.

"Yeah, Me and my friend decided to go here, like a vacation, since we both have been stressed from work and stuff" She answered, I nodded.

"Where's your friend?" I asked,

"Oh, she's waiting for me in the lobby, cause I took too long to get ready" She chuckled. "What about you? you have alot of suitcases too" She asked.

"Just business" I replied, she nodded,
not pushing me to give her details.

"I forgot, I'm Harry by the way" I rubbed the back of my neck,

"Y/N" She smiled.

After a few seconds of silence, the elevator door opened.

"You want me to help you carry your luggages?" I asked her politely,

"No, I'm okay" She declined, picking up her luggages and going out of the door, while I follow.

"Nice meeting you Harry" She waved and walked away.

"Nice meeting you too, Y/N" I mumbled, as I watch her go up to her friend, 'I think that's her friend" I thought to myself.

//