New year's kiss

It's 11:58 pm on New Years Eve.
You're at a party, you came with your best friend, who's with her boyfriend at the moment, while you're just checking your phone.

"One more minute!" Your friend announces.

Suddenly a hand touches your back.
"Hey" You turned around and smile right away. "Hi, Harry" Suddenly, the smile on his lips fades away.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks. Your face scrunches.
"But there's only 45 second left until-"
He grabs your wrist, cutting you off.
"Harry!" You gasped. He pulls you through the crowd, towards the back.

When you two reached there, he spins around, seriousness on his face.
"Just listen to me, okay?"
You nod. He sighed, releasing your wrist from his grasp.

"Have you ever liked someone so much but they never knew?
Have you ever wanted to just tell them, but was to afraid of the outcome?" He asked while you just kept quiet not knowing what to say.

Meanwhile the crowd going wild, counting down.

"10! 9! 8" You completely ignored them, reaching up to push back Harry's hanging curls.

"What are you trying to say?" You whispered. Before the clock could strike 12, Harry slips his arm across your back and pulls you into him,

His lips crashing into yours , your heart races as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His other hand caressing your cheek.

"I don't want to be friends," He murmurs, his hot breath against you.
He bites down onto your lower lip.

"I want to be yours."

//

Also thank you for 3.1k views!!
You guys are the best 🥰🥰