Twitter

Requested by:

onedirection3490
___________________

You are sitting in your bed, scrolling through your phone, eventually you got up, and went to the living room.

You went downstairs, and saw Harry in the couch looking gloomy while looking at his phone.

You looked at him, you noticed that his eyes were red, like he was crying.

"Harry?" You asked. He looked at you, and dropped his phone, pulling you into a tight hug.

"What's happened?" You asked, running your fingers through his hair. He gave you his phone.

You opened it, and saw that he has been looking at hate comments, about him wearing nail polish and it's not 'manly'.

You scoff and grabbed your phone from the coffee table, and going to twitter.

"To all the 'so called fans' out there who hates on Harry about random shit, stop calling yourself fans if you're not gonna be supportive. And what world do you think that wearing nail polish isn't manly? Please educate yourself.  Harry is the most amazing and loving guy I know. x #loveHarry"

You posted the tweet. After you posted thatnpeople immediately liked, and commented on your tweet, some even quoting you.

You felt happy, that you stood up for your boyfriend.

Harry looked at you with a questioning look, cause he doesn't know what you just did.

He cuddled with you on the couch for a few minutes.

"H, I need to go to the bathroom" You stated, He groaned and moved, You got up and went to the bathroom.

...

You came back to the living room, and saw that Harry has a huge smile on his face.

He walked towards you, and gave you a passionate kiss.

You pulled away.

"Haz, what's that about?" You chuckled, and removed the hair strand that is blocking his beautiful face.

"Thank you for standing up for me" He whispered.

//