Walk with your dog

y/d/n : your dog's name
______________

You're scrolling on your phone feeling bored, when you saw your dog sitting in front of you with her leash on her mouth.

You turned off your phone turning your attention to her, she walked closer to you, and dropped the leash.

"I guess, I can take you for a quick walk." She wagged her tail, like she understood what you said.

You got up from the couch to get ready, and attached the leash to her dog collar, making sure she can still breathe.

You walked her around the park for a bit, enjoying your surroundings.
She started running faster, making you drop her leash.

"No, y/d/n come back!" You chased after her, you saw her run towards a tall man who's on their phone, the man put his phone on his back pocket and pet your dog.

"y/d/n!" You called. The man grabbed her leash, and made his way to you.

"I believe she's yours?" He asked,
"Yeah, thanks" You smiled and grabbed the leash from his hand.
"She's adorable" He spoke with a british accent.

You looking at his face, he has forest green eyes, stubbles surrounding his soft looking lips.

"You're really good looking" You say out loud, getting lost in your thoughts,
"Thank you" He laughed, Your eyes widen, realizing you said that out loud.

"Oh, I didn't mean that, I do mean that, what-" I rambled, He cut me off,
"You're good looking too" He chuckled, you blushed.

You looked at your dog who's busy looking at the birds, sitting at the nearby benches.

"I'm Y/N btw, and this is y/d/n" You introduced, "I'm Harry" He smiled,
'his smile is so adorable, he has dimples' you thought.

"Well, I have to go.." He added, making you kinda sad that he's leaving.

"Oh.. Um, do you maybe wanna grab coffee tomorrow or something?" You asked nervously. He thought about it for a second,
"Sure why not. Can I have your number? " He asked politely, You nodded as you both exchanged number.

You said your good byes, you both walked away in different directions.

You went back home, taking off the leash from your dog's collar, and gave her water to drink.

Unknown number:
Hey, it's Harry, making sure this is the right number

You:
Hey Harry, this is Y/N :)

You changed the name to Harry, you would change it to a cool nickname, but decided not to do it, since you guys just met.

Harry:
Hi, Y/N meet me at the coffee shop near the park tomorrow at 6 -H

You:
Sounds good, I gotta go Harry, see you tomorrow!

//

Thank you for 30k reads everyone!!

I really appreciate it :)