Award show, pt 2 of Red carpet

You found Harry inside and now you're seated at one of the tables.

"I gotta go babe" He smiled and went to the stage to announce the winner for the award, "Okay" You nodded your head and drank the champagne they gave you.

"And the winner is uhh..." Harry takes the piece of paper in the envelope between his fingers and smile when he reads the name on it: your name.

You smile widely when you hear your name that proves that you're the winner of the Female Solo Artist, a honorific award for you.

You get up from your seat while the other artists around you are clapping
and go take your award from the handsome man. Harry winks at you and kisses your cheek when he gives you your award, his mouth staying a little bit more than necessary on your skin.

"Congrats love, for winning" He whispered in your ear and takes a step back to stand behind you. You thanked him.

Being Harry's secret lover isn't something easy to manage, especially when you're also famous.

"Isn't she lovely" He mouths at the camera.

In a few seconds, you're back at your table and Harry sits near you.
You raise your eyebrow and look at him, trying not to think of how hot and classy he looks tonight in his suit.

"I can't stay all my life acting like if  nothing's happening. I don't care about them Harry, let them know" You open your mouth to ask him if he's sure about it but you don't when he takes your hand, enterwining your fingers together.

Everybody can see your hands on the table confirming the rumours. You shake your head and smirk, laying to the side to pressed your lips on his.

You can feel that he is surprised but he quickly kisses you back, smiling against your lips when he hears whispers coming from the people around you.

It's official the two famous artists are dating each other.

//

If you haven't read the first part, it's okay but I highly suggest it, to understand this part better.

<3