Skype talks

It's been a while since Harry's been home with you, due to his busy and crazy schedule.

though despite the distance , and often the struggle of time differences, you have a Skype date everyday, it helps alot, because even though he's not physically there with you. You're still looking looking at the face you love so much.

You just got back from work and greeted by your dog that Harry gave to you as a gift on your birthday,

"Hi cutie, you're so cute" You pet her head as she wagged her tail,
You got up from your knees and went into your bedroom to take something comfy to wear in your closet to change in  after showering.

You finally finished getting ready for bed and grabbed your laptop from the table so you can talk to Harry about your day, You jumped on his side of the bed, your dog  snuggled with you.

Harry loves listening to you ramble about your day, and just going on about everything,

"Yeah and she said that she loved my outfit today." You stopped talking for a second, afraid he might not be listening this time.

"No, keep talking " He says softly as soon as you stop, and smiles sweetly at you.
"Haz , you're not even listening, you're just looking" You pout and smile, just a little.

"I just love how it's so easy for you to talk to me, to tell me anything, and I love that... I am listening to you, love.
Sometimes I just get a little lost in you." He replie,
"Harry" You say with pure joy , and you can feel the heat rising in your cheeks.

He smiles at your reaction, a big charming smile that is just enough to make your day alot better,

"I love you so much, I can't wait to be with you again." You say with a yawn feeling a little tired.

//
This is from tumblr , I don't know their username but giving them credits for making this Imagine.