Late night walk

Harry had been in the studio all day,
and it was 11 pm. You told him this morning that  you would wait for him because you always have a cup of tea together before you both go to bed.

You fell asleep on the couch while watching 'Friends'. You were awoken when you heard a door open, and closed, footsteps coming into the living room.

"Hey love, Im sorry I'm late" Harry whispered while kissing your temple.
You smiled up at him.
"It's okay, but you owe me Haz." You stated, pulling him down to sit by your stomach.
"I know"  He replied, kissing your lips softly. You pulled away.
"How about a walk?" You asked, looking at his eyes,
"At this time?" He questioned.
"You know that I'll be safe with you"
You explained, putting your arm around his waist.
"Please" You pleaded. He chuckled and nodded "Sure, why not" He said, which made you smiled and got up.

You got your shoe's and coats on,
and left the the house, locking  the door and starting your walk in the night sky, light up streets of London.

It was gorgeous to walk the streets,
of a beautiful city with the man you loved so deeply.

You  were walking hand in hand, enjoying the late night couples passing you by, and just  looking
at the beautiful scenery.

You passed little shops, restaurants, tall buildings, and then you got to the
London Eye. You stopped to look at the people riding it, and thought it was just a beautiful sight.

"I love you Y/N" Harry whispered standing behind you, with his arms around your waist and his chin on your right shoulder.

His breath tickled your neck as he spoke. You giggled, and turned your head to look at him,
"I love you too Harry" You leaned in to kiss him lightly.

"You remember the first time we met?" He asked. You couldn't help but laugh a bit, and blush,
"Of course" You giggled,
"How did it go?" He asked.
"I remember it was my first
One Direction concert. I keep telling myself that I would never get the chance to go. But i finally did, I got those back stage passes, and got to meet you and the boys." You paused for a second, smiling at the memory where it all started.

"Keep going" Harry said, resting his head on your shoulder again.

"I remember I went to Louis, and he wanted to whisper something in my ear, so I leaned in closer. He said
'Harry has his eyes on you love', And I remember looking at you and looking down, blushing." You explained looking at the London eye, blushing at the thought.

Harry chuckled, "You were very different in my eyes" He said,
"Really how?" You asked him still looking at the scenery infront of you both.
"Well , You're very beautiful and  I loved the way you smiled so widely, because of meeting us. I remember telling myself that I need get to know you. Which i got the chance to " He said grinning. You can feel it in your shoulder.
"I got the chance to know more about you, to love you more and more each day I spend with you," He turned your body around, so now you're facing him.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He leaned in for a kiss, but this time the kiss was  passionate with so much meaning, It shows  how much you loved each other.

It was perfect, like that night.

//
I hope you guys love this!! also thank you  very much for 5k reads🥺