He asked you to move in

You are at Harry's house and you both are cuddling and watching the movie.

"H, I need to go home I have work tomorrow" You say but Harry kept his arms still around you.

"But you could just stay the night" He answered,
"But I've been here for a week now" You scrunched your nose.

"I know but I always miss you" He confessed,
"I always miss you too, but I need to go home. Plus I don't have anymore clean clothes and I need to clean my dirty house, with all the dust and dirt lying around, since I haven't cleaned it for a week, cause I was here." You explained, guilty about leaving.

"Just move in with me" He blurted out, You look at him shocked, seeing a glint of hope in his eyes.

"You really want me to move in with you?" You asked him.

"Of course I've been planning to ask you that for months, and we've been dating for a year now. I really want  you to move in with me so every time we can always watch movies, hang out and not worrying you need to go home, So Y/N do you want to move in with me?" He asked hoping you'll say yes.

"Of course I'll move in with you!" You say smiling, He gives you a quick kiss.

"Thank you for saying yes, so tomorrow let's get all your stuff?" He suggested.

"Tomorrow sounds good" You replied, still smiling because you'll finally move in with Harry.

//