Silent Treatment

It's now an hour since you and Harry got into a fight, He kept calling your phone but you just decided to decline it.

You went to an ice cream shop, and ordered.

After you ate your ice cream, you went back to your car and sniffling.

What he said really hurted your feelings and you're just trying to help him, so you decided to give him the silent treatment when you get home.

...

You finally got home, and parked your car. You walked towards the front door and quietly opened it.

"Y/N! I'm so worried about you, look I'm sorry for saying all those mean things I told you.. I didn't mean any of it." He confessed, but you just walked past him, going to the kitchen.

He followed you, you opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. 

"Love, please don't ignore me" He begged,  but you just ignored him, and walking towards the living room and sat on the sofa, He sat beside you.

"Fine,if you're not gonna talk I'm not going to talk too" He stated, and you you drank your bottle of water.

5 minutes past, you just can't take it anymore and laughed, Harry looking at you confused.

"Harry, I forgive you, can I have a hug now?" you asked,
"You talked!" He say in disbelief.

You playfully rolled your eyes, opening your arms, so he can give you a hug.

"I'm really sorry Y/N for saying those things, I really didn't mean too and I just had a stressful day at the studio and I took it out on you, and you're just there trying to help me" He  hugged you.

"It's okay Harry as long as you don't do it again" You hugged him back.

"I promise I won't. So where did you go?" He asked,
"The ice cream shop, near the studio" You replied "Aww I wanted ice cream too" He pouted.

You laughed at his reaction,

"Okay, let's go tomorrow but I'm tired can we go to sleep now?" You asked, feeling your eyes get heavy, you didn't get to finish your drink.

"Sure, c'mon" He smiled, while he looks at you yawning.

Harry decided to carry you to your shared bedroom.

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you so so
much " He kissed your forehead and You drift off to sleep.

//