His old photographs

After enjoying a lovely home-cooked dinner with Harry and Anne, the three of you sit around the living room, with Harry by your side, and Anne sat on a chair close by.

"Y/N would you like to see old photographs of Harry?" Anne asked,
Harry's cheeks turned a light shade of pink with embarrassment, and shook his head in disagreement.

"I'd love to" You smiled looking at her. "No, mum, Y/N" He widens his emerald eyes, "Oh, God." He added.
"Y/N," Anne smiles, "Look, this one's my favorite."

You take the photo she hands you, and smiles as your eyes study it. It's Harry.
Tiny little Harry, with blond hair, big and sparkly eyes, and an adorable smile upon his baby cheeks.

(The photo above.)

"Oh my God" You chuckled.
"Look at that hair!" You looked at the picture one more time.

Your eyes flicker from the little boy in the picture, to the handsome grown man sitting beside you, with an elbow propped against the back of the couch, slender fingers laced together, wearing the small smile as the picture in your hand, the same one that is filled with pure light and charisma.

"You were so cute." You said,
"Heyyy" He laughs softly, and looks away quickly and a little shy, before he returns his gaze to you.
"I'm still cute" He smirked,
"Mhmm" You scrunch your nose.

He raises his eyebrows, and scoots closer to you.
"Just a little." You stated,
"Jus a little?" He repeats as he wraps his arms around you, and kisses your cheek. "Really?" He asked,
"No" You grin, "You're still really, really cute."

Anne smiled looking at how adorable you both are.

//

Anne's the best :)