Sick

Requested by:

bwthib
______________

You are at bed, tired and hot. You've been sick for a week now, and Harry's downstairs making soup for you to eat.

You heard the door open, you saw Harry holding a bed tray table, filled with food.

"Aww Harry" Your voice raspy, he sat beside you putting the tray near you.
"Thank you so much" You thanked him and started eating the bowl of soup.

While eating, Harry looked at you worried, you stopped and stared at him weirdly.

"What?" You asked, he sighed and held your hand.
"Y/N, you've been sick for a week now, why can't we just go to the hospital?" He asked, you kept quiet not knowing how to respond. He noticed your changed of mood.

"Wait.. Is the reason you don't want to go to the hospital because you're scared?" He asked.

"Damn, he knows me so well." You thought, You slightly nod.

"Love, I'll be with you at the hospital, you know I won't leave you" He stated, giving you a soft smile, You smiled weakly.

"So, can we go to the hospital, so you can feel better?" He pleaded,
"Okay" You gave in.

...

You both arrived at the hospital.
You are in the waiting room, waiting for the someone to call your name.

You bounced your left leg feeling nervous, when you felt Harry's hand on your leg, you looked up and saw him reading a magazine.

"Y/N!" A nurse called. You stood up and followed her, Harry holding your left hand.

You arrived at the doctor's office.

"Okay, the doctor will be here in a minute" She smiled and went out.

A few minutes later, the doctor arrived, she gave us a soft smile.

"Hi, so I'm just gonna run a few tests, sit here for me hun?" She instructed, you took a seat, and waited for her instructions.

...

After a few tests, it's now the final test.

"Okay, I need you to pulled your sleeve up for me" You nodded, She went towards a drawer and pulled out a needle, at that moment you felt fear.

Harry rubbed your hands, you breathe in and out.

"Hey, It's gonna be okay" He assured you, you sighed.

"Okay, If you're scared, I'm gonna count to three" She said, you looked at Harry's eyes for a distraction.

"You're done" She smiled, You can't believe that it's done,
"Wow, it felt nothing!" You thought.

"I'm just gonna check the results, I'll be right back" She opened the door and walked out.

You looked at Harry, He kissed your temple.
"See, I told you it will be alright" He chuckled.

//