Darcy's Crawling

Requested by:
MariPz130
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are at home playing with Darcy while in the living room, she was playing with a toy, and suddenly started crawling towards you.

"Hi, love" You lifted her up and sat her down on your lap, she giggled and played with your rings.

You heard someone walking towards you and saw Harry smiling at the both of you, he sat on the floor beside you and turned the t.v on.

"I need to go to the bathroom,
Haz can you look after Darcy for a minute?" You asked him, lifting Darcy from your lap, and placed her beside Harry on the carpet.

Harry nodded, Darcy just looked at her dad, who's eyes are focused on the t.v.

You got up from the floor, walked to the bathroom, after going to the bathroom, you checked your phone for a sec, and went to the living and saw Harry focused on the t.v, Darcy not beside him.

"Harry?" You asked him and placed your phone on the couch,
"Yeah?" He asked and turned his attention to you.

"Where's Darcy?" You asked him,
He gave you a confused look,
"Harry, I said to look after her for a minute, where is she?" You walked away to go find Darcy.

He stood up from the floor, following you.

"Harry, what if she went outside, what if-" You get cut off by Harry placing both of his hands on your face, and giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you earlier, but we're gonna find her" He walked with you to find Darcy,

After a few minutes looking around the house, you find the closet where you put blankets and extra pillows in, open.

You walked towards the closet to close it, but when you looked down inside the closet, you saw your little girl sleeping, she laid at the soft blankets that have fallen off the shelves.

She opened her small eyes, and she saw you standing by the door,

"Mama" Her face lightens up when she saw you, Harry walked towards you, confused why you're looking at the closet, and He saw Darcy inside,

You both sat on the floor, looking at Darcy, she crawled towards Harry.

'She's a daddy's girl' You thought and sighed.

Harry lifted her up, showering her with kisses, You smiled at the sight.

"You crawled here so fast!" He talked to Darcy, even though she can't say words rather than Dada and Mama,

"From now on Daddy will always be paying attention to you, and Mummy of course" He smiled at your daughter. Darcy giggled, putting her face to Harry's cheek, like a kiss.

//

Thank you all for reading this! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated for days, I was busy af, but now I have more time.

Stay safe everyone! xx