He announced that you're dating

Harry's P.O.V

The interview with James is finally ending, just a few more minutes.

"So other than that, I heard that you are dating someone?" James wiggled his eye brows, I chuckled because he already knows I'm dating Y/N.

"Umm yeah actually" I confirmed.

I know that Y/N might be mad that I told the world but I can't handle hiding it anymore, she's my world and I just want the world to know that I love her.

The crowd cheers

"Oh wow, may I ask who is she?" James asked,  looking at me.
"Her name's Y/N" I looked at my lap "Y/N, what a great name. Can you tell something about her?" James asked.

"Umm she's great, I  love her very much, we've been dating for about eight months now" I say proudly looking at the crowd, who are shouting with excitement.

"Hello Y/N if you're watching, hope you have a lovely evening " He waved at th camera.

"Well that's all we got time for tonight. Ladies and Gentlemen Harry Styles, good night." He finished as the cameras stopped recording .

"Thank you, James for inviting me" I smiled and hugged him,
"You can come anytime" He chuckled and pulled away from the hug and went back stage.

I'm now in my dressing room, drinking water, when my phone rang.
I looked at the name and saw It's Y/N I got nervous but answered.

"Hey, I watched the interview"
She says,
"Hey love, I'm sorry that I announced that we are dating, and I didn't asked you if it's okay-" She cuts me off.

"Harry, it's okay that you announced that we're dating.."  She paused
"As long as you're fine with it , and always remember I love you" She finished, waiting for me to answer,

I sighed with relief,

"I love you too, I'll be home in a few"
I smiled,
"I'll go know, talk to you later when you get home?" She asked
"Of course bye Y/N" I responded
"Bye H," She added,  ending the call.

I turned off my phone, got my things and went home.

//

Omg!!, thank you guys for 1k reads I really appreciate that you guys are taking your time to read my story, You guys are the best!! xx  ❣️❣️