Happy Little Pill

Start from the beginning

my heart broke at her words. i never knew she felt that way. i always thought she was being completely understanding, but this whole time she was just biting her tongue. i couldn't believe that she thought i didn't want her. there were times where all i wanted to do is throw her into bed and show her no mercy. i loved her so much and i wanted to show her.

i cupped her cheek, her eyes still set on the floor. "kaycee, look at me." my voice serious, yet soft. "baby, i love you. i think about you all of the time and all i wanted in my life was to have you. i'm sorry you feel unwanted, but you have to know that you are, kayc. i wouldn't know what to do without you, and that's not just mentally, also sexually." i said with a small smile, slightly chuckling.

her eyes finally met mine. her hazel orbs staring deeply into mine. i leaned in for a kiss, but she put her hand on my chest.

"i don't want a pity kiss." she said, letting her finger trace my abs under my shirt. "you my friend, are gonna have to earn it." she smirked at me. i gulp visibly, knowing it was gonna be hell.

we hear the front door open and slam. "kayc, sean, we're here!" the voice i recognize to be julian yells.

"coming!" kaycee yells back.

--------------

Kaycee's POV

after everyone showed up, we traveled in 2 vans. women in one, men in the other. i was in the absolute back, seated next to me was bailey and tahani, her being in the middle. in front of me was jade, beside her was chloe. in the passenger seat was janelle and driving was jojo.

we spent the ride talking. from classes we were going to teach down to our significant others...which we were still on. "are you serious?!" they all shouted simultaneously.

"he hasn't slept with you in months?" jade asked, not believing what she was hearing. "nope." i said shaking my head with my arms crossed.

"oh fuck that! you're getting laid tonight! no wonder you've been not as bubbly." bailey said, "ken makes sure to set an appointment, whether we're in public or not, sometimes out of nowhere, like one time at the p-"

"too much information, bails." tahani interrupted holding her hand up.

"sorry." she shrugs.

"yeah, but bailey's right, kayc. there is no reason why sean shouldn't have...gotten intimate with you in that long. you're getting some tonight. we're making it happen whether he likes it or not." jojo said, looking in the rearview mirror.

"i appreciate the support, but how exactly are we gonna do that?" i ask curiously. silence fills the car, all of us thinking of what we should do. "kaycee," jade said, slowly turning to look at me, a mischievous smile on her face.

"yeah?" i said looking up from my phone.

"what color does sean love to see you in?" everyone looks at me, us all sharing knowing smiles.

--------

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada

we drove by the sign swiftly. green trees and dirt up ahead. we were currently driving to our airbnb, somewhat speeding, excitement taking over, when janelle realized we were low on gas.

"okay, everyone. you have 10 minutes to grab anything you need out of here and then we're back on the road. and if you need to use the bathroom, hurry up." janelle ordered. we all got out of the car in our comfy attire and entered the gas station while janelle pumped the gas.

i was walking around the small store, trying to find my favorite chocolate when jade called for me. "what's up?" i asked finding her in an aisle. "in case things don't go according to plan... " she held up a pack of pills, one blue and the other pink.